• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What kind of cake do you like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyHat

I like chocolate with a melted chocolate middle layer and then a load of icing on top

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Chocolate is a safe choice, I don't like anything too sweet and cream cakes are often like that. The very best is still cheesecake though. Cheesecake is amazing. A miracle of the universe. So good. Never had bad cheesecake.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sick of chocolate cake.
I love Sponge, with a little jam.

Chuman is right though, Cheesecake is pretty top tier.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
White cake with white whipped frosting is the best. I liked whipped frosting so much more than buttercream. Chocolate cake is also good.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
A cake that isn`t a lie! I`ll see myself out now....

A serious reply, I probably do like chocolate cake the most.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Ice cream cake.

1. Carvel
2. Baskin Robins
3. Cold Stone

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
What about strawberry cheesecake?
no

cheesecake is the best kind, that is all.

Are those places' ice cream cakes less expensive then DQ's? I wonder if DQ's Blizzard cakes are still available since last time I went to get one for my birthday, they were all gone due to being so popular.
Ice cream cake.

1. Carvel
2. Baskin Robins
3. Cold Stone

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
tumblr_mvrva9D1oM1qaqps8o1_500.gif

Oh, and cheesecake. XD

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm honestly very fond of vanilla cake. Chocolate is much too rich for me that I can usually only have the smallest sliver of one.

I also really like cheesecake a lot. I miss making them. I used to make a bomb cookie-dough cheesecake with literal cookie dough as the crust on the bottom along with a pumpkin pie cheesecake.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Dirt cake was always my favorite. Cheesecake is next. Then red velvet with cream cheese. Those are my three picks. But either chocolate or yellow cake with chocolate icing is great, too. And carrot cake. Double layers whenever that’s an option, but that goes without saying, I guess.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
bukkakake

no? then its still cheesecake. i had a cheesecake with chocolate chips and FUCKING BROWNIE FOR THE CRUST and a cream cheese/fudge frosting and it was the most divine thing i ever tasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back