• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
A bunch of my friends came over today and I they saw me looking at new info about KHII and all of them said that KHII sucks its too short and they have more disney characters than final fantasy ones. I explained to them that this is how the game was meant to be it doesn't need to have too many FF characters but they still didn't like it. They even shunned me for it and so I threw them out of my house. So what is your opnions people. Have any of your friends given you a negative response towards KHII.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
It is shorter...

If you beat the story alone it is shorter than KH1.

If you do all the side-quests and other stuff it will be more longer...(80 hours +)

-----------------------

I have KHII and I feel as though it is shorter....

Last edited:

surfer1593

yyeah my friend hates that game and i told him alllll!! of the most great new things that r in this kh and still he hates it so i kicked him square in the nuts!!!!!!!!:D :D

flamelord5

about half my friends love kh, but they refuse to talk about KH2 cuz they want no spoilers

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, its much much longer. I feel that eveyone who complains about the length obviously rushed through the game.

Tiger King

Actually Kh2 is going to be longer than the original, according to the maker of the game, he said that KH2 will be "way longer than the original", so I'm looking forward to playing this game for a while :)

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Most of the people at my school hate it, but thanks to the editor of game informer more people respect, but still diss it <.< Doesn't matter tho since most of the girls play KH so . . .
kakashi.gif

Last edited:

ME&SORA

I KNOW the game is sopsoed to be 2.5 times longer so these people rushed the game and didn't enjoy it(the same thing happened to me when Halo 2 came out)
so i am only going to play like 2 hours periods so i don't rush it

E

Eclipse

well maybe nomura just sez it's longer cuz it feels that way cuz he spent 4 frickin years on the thing. lol...i sure hope its not shorter

nothingness

KingBlade said:
It is shorter...

If you beat the story alone it is shorter than KH1.

If you do all the side-quests and other stuff it will be more longer...(80 hours +)

-----------------------

I have KHII and I feel as though it is shorter....

i have kh2

i beat it on easy mode only doing the story (and sealing all keyholes) and I went pretty fast and it took me about 25-30 hours. So, if you play it on proud mode, and do all the mini games, extra bosses, etc, it would take like 90+ i think. But i must admit, i did feel that it was shorter but i guess that i just went too fast.

imasecretadmirer

i havent got anything negative towards KHII yet, but thats prolly cuz my best friend doesnt track games that arent out, so he doesnt have to suffer till it comes out ;)

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i ONLY have 2 friends who know about it...
one of them LOVES KH2 cause he's played nearly the whole game of kh1 with me
one of them HATES it cause he didn't play kh1 with me and he doesn't know much about it...and he's like: sequels suck.
well....it depends how much experience you've had with kh series..so..

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
You have a point there Roxas. I will have a little contest I will bring my friends back. I have multiple memory cards. Each of them will play KH1 and the one who likes the game and wants the sequel very bad I will give him or her $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back