• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Always hated Beserk. In KH1, you can just finish off the enemy, but NOOOO, not in KH2. You pained yourself with craploads of combos on Sephy, now you gotta waste time ( and potentially lose your victory ) doing ANOTHER COMBO just to beat him.

Sparks

gone
Wow Dexel's going off..... O_O lol. But never use Berserk on sephy when he has only one bar left or else you will never kill him....

Dexel

Beyond hope
Wow Dexel's going off..... O_O lol. But never use Berserk on sephy when he has only one bar left or else you will never kill him....

I can't deny the usefulness of the keyblade with Berserk as the ability in the earlier parts of the battle, but I don't use Berserk, and you can't swap keyblades during battle. I perfer combos, with a definite end so that I can move the f*** out of Sephy's way after I'm done wailing on him a bit before he starts teleporting.

I miss his old meteors from KH1. ;~;

EDIT: Wait. What if you got Sephrioth as an ally once in the course of the game? Only for an extremely hard optional boss, of course. Even worse than Kurt Zisa or Phantom. ;D

Dexel

Beyond hope
I miss everything about sephy in kh1.... :'(

Too true, too true. They underpowered him in KH2, I don't care what they say about Sora naturally being stronger this time around. >_>

KH1...now THAT was a challenge! That was when you could take a screenshot of getting him at a really low level with Kingdom Key and everyone would actually stare at the vid in awe if you broke the old record concerning the lowest level character ( and weakest ) to beat Sephy.

EDIT: And bosses were actually challenging in KH1, which they weren't in KH2. >_>

Sparks

gone
Must I explain the many ways he was stupider?

A lot less mature
The stupid lines he said
The countless funny faces
Crying at Riku
Must I go on?

Dexel

Beyond hope
Must I explain the many ways he was stupider?

A lot less mature
The stupid lines he said
The countless funny faces
Crying at Riku
Must I go on?

...I wish I could tell you that I remember. Guess I'll just play KH2 again some day to find out again...

Sparks

gone
Then Dexel you should replay it to see his stupidity. A couple of the worlds were pretty bad too.

The Pride Lands
Atlantica
And others

Dexel

Beyond hope
Anyways, anyone miss The End of The World from KH1? I did.

The giant Gargoyle and ( improved ) Behemoth I miss most, along with Supergliding for items. :(

Not to mention that machine you came across there as well as portals to what seemed to be other worlds but weren't quite the same...I don't know how to explain this...

EDIT: Oh God, Atlantica? I turned my Gummi Ship the other way and proceeded to Port Royal.

Sparks

gone
I put my tv on mute the whole time in atlantica during the songs.

I miss the creepy hollow bastion.

Dexel

Beyond hope
I put my tv on mute the whole time in atlantica during the songs.

I miss the creepy hollow bastion.

Why do I keep on forgetting all this stuff? -smashes head into wall for his stupidity-

Still, the only reason I put up with Atlantica was because of the Orichalum+ for completion and Blizzaga. Though I'd just as soon bomb the place and blame *Mansex for it.

*Xemnas.

Sparks

gone
I know who Mansex is. I think everyone knows. And it's ok if you don't remember. I play kh1 and kh2 every three months.

Dexel

Beyond hope
I know who Mansex is. I think everyone knows. And it's ok if you don't remember. I play kh1 and kh2 every three months.

No, it's not okay that I frogot. I'm constantly working on trying to improve my memory and I haven't improved at all since those kids came back.

I want my strawberries already, but we have none, so I'm running out of ways to improve short/long-term memory. ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back