• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what keyblades would you like to see return to KH3 Remind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vitxras

So this is basically word for word what I said in my video "5 keyblades that I'd like to see return in KINGDOM HEARTS III"
but I thought it would be fun to have this discussion with you guys here on the forums
here are my thoughts
The sleeping leon
ONE OF MY FAVORITE KEYBLADE DESIGNS
I’d like to see a new variant, but the Same design would be satisfactory
Could transform into Leon gun blade from kh2, able to fire off fire magic similar to Sora’s duel wielding guns
Then could transform into Leon’s enlarged gun blade, doused in flames and light, wielding it like a two-handed greatsword
Similar to Leon’s Renzokuken in kh 1 and 2
The finishing move could honestly be any of Leon’s attacks from ff8
Blasting zone being the most appropriate option.
The shotlock could be mega flare or some other large fire magic, maybe… zetta flare

Two become one
A solid keyblade design and pretty cool too
This one’s transformation would be duel wield oathkeeper and oblivion in a roxas style combat
This way we’d get to experience roxas combat outside of his appearance in re mind
And to help avoid confusion, and I think it’d simply be a cool idea
The oathkeeper oblivion keyblades could be translucent, similar to the many blades of the ultima weapon
Or make they could be ultima like versions, glowing with starlit sparkles much like the ultimate weapon or the x-blade
The final move could be salvation or faith commands from bbs and ddd
The shotlock could be orbs of light, like those he fires off in his battle with sora in kh2

The lost memory
I always liked this key blade and would like to see it come back in some fashion
Instead of a transformation, presa, it would be cool to take on ventus’s combat style
Like the kingdom key, there could be multiple finishers by filling up the combat bar
These could be light variants of the finishing moves during his battle with vanitas at the end of bbs
Dark splicer
Dark spiral
And finally, Last word
And his shotlock would be dark link

the keyblade of heart, or human heart
A dark and simple design and at the time it seemed very important to the lore and story but has never been seen since kingdom heats one
Its believed the oathkeeper and oblivion in kh3 will give sora kairi and riku’s move sets or combinations of both
But I think it would be pretty cool if the KotHH gave sora dark riku’s move set, or a non consequential rage/anit form of sorts
But dark riku would be better and more appropriate
Though if it were rage/anti form, sora could stab himself with the keyblade of heart to trigger the transformation which would be a sick call back to the same moment in kh1
But I digress
Similar to the kingdom key and lost memory, this keyblade transformation could have multiple finishers based off riku’s attacks from kh1 and khcom
These could be
Dark impulse
Dark maelstrom
And dark barrage
The shotlock could be dark firaga

Riku and sora’s combined keyblade from ddd
I’m sort of cheating with this one because it did actually appear in game
But through a cut scene triggered by riku’s press triangle to SORA command
With the introduction of more combination attacks, perhaps sora and riku could trigger this keyblade in their combo attack during the replica riku/xigbar fight and the multi Xehanort boss fight.
And with king mickey present during that battle perhaps he could add some light to the mix, making for a dazzling far more devastating combo attack
what keyblades you’d like to see return in kh3 remind and their new possible transformations.

UltimaXOmega

None. I want new Non-Disney Keyblades. Oathkeeper and Oblivion being the 2 "Final Mix" Keyblades, is extremely disappointing. They also don't transform and just have generic forms.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Unless new worlds are part of the ReMIND I doubt there will be any more keyblades outside of O&O.

None. I want new Non-Disney Keyblades. Oathkeeper and Oblivion being the 2 "Final Mix" Keyblades, is extremely disappointing. They also don't transform and just have generic forms.
If they did transform I could see light blades for Oathkeeper and a Soul Eater like blade for Oblivion.

vitxras

There are still tones of none disney keyblades to choose from and oathkeeper and oblivion are going to be free, so no complaints here. Also, if you pay attention to the command menu, oblivion doesn't have a finisher, which leads us to believe there is another form. So I think it's also safe to assume the same for oathkeeper.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I wanna say "Decisive Pumpkin" because I simply love that one, but also it kinda doesn't fit into KH3 to me somehow so..I guess I'm good as it is?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If by some chance there is a new keyblade aside from O&O I'm hoping it's one that gives us a third Magic form. It always nagged at me that Power, Speed, and Guardian got three each but Magic only had two

vitxras

If by some chance there is a new keyblade aside from O&O I'm hoping it's one that gives us a third Magic form. It always nagged at me that Power, Speed, and Guardian got three each but Magic only had two
Agreed

Back