• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What keyblades do you want to see return in KHIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgenstern

Awards
Okay so as some of you know, There are some recurring Keyblade in KH that Sora can use (Kingdom Key, Ultima Weapon, Oathkeeper and Oblivion), while there are other keyblades that appear in multiple games with mutiple wielders (Three Wishes, Lady Luck, Treasure Trove, Star Seeker, Olympia, Destiny's Embrace and Two Become One, in addition to everything in the first catagory) I want to know what keyblades do you want to see return.

As for me. I want to see Two Become One return in some form, and maybe Star Seeker for Mickey (Destiny's Embrace is a shoo in, albeit likely unplayable with what we have so far, Ditto Way to Dawn).

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
Fenrir. It was so simple yet so unique solely for being the only keyblade based on a modern one. (compare it to a house or car key and see)

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I really liked some of the bizarre ones from Days. I can see No Name coming back.

Morgenstern

Awards
I really liked some of the bizarre ones from Days. I can see No Name coming back.

No Name is another Keyblade i want to see return, but chances are it will be similar to Destiny's Embrace and Way to Dawn (or at least the version seen in DDD)

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Definitely the Starlight. I would also like to see the monochrome back, weirdly enough, since it has always been my favorite KHII keyblade. We also need to see more of Lea's awesome keyblade :D

And one more thing, I want an actual name for MX's Keyblade. I'm tired of having to type "master xehanort's keyblade" out on KHWiki for reference, I want it to have a legit name like TAV's keyblades

ok sunny

Awards
Uhhh probably Fenrir, Oblivion, and Starseeker. Two Become One is cool and I like Decisive Pumpkin (probably won't see that again). I'd also want some keyblades from KHI like Metal Chocobo and a Spell binders type of weapon. With BBS and DDD I like Void Gear and Divewing (though we probably won't see those lol)

RoomKey

I honestly want completely new keyblades, besides Ultima, Oathkeeper, and Oblivion, obviously.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Oathkeeper and Oblivion, Fenrir, Two Become One, and Star Seeker I can see coming back. Other than that I'd like the Sweetstack to return. It's always been a favorite of mine.

I seriously want the stick to make a return. I loved that.
YEEEEES!!!

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Lost Memory. It was my favorite Keyblade in BBS and i'd be sick if Sora got one for himself

Beyond that, probably Oblivion, Fenrir and Oathkeeper

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
We have a Lea
Lea_and_his_keyblade.png

We have a Lea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back