• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Kairi turns out to be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku146

Kairi was now a school girl right? On the other posts that somebody mad he had pictures of her and a school in Twilight Town. Her hair and clothing. But how did she get there??? She was on Destiny's Island... OOOOOOOOOOOOO I get it.... IT's connected with Twilight Town......

A beutiful hot girl and just waiting for her man to come back. Kinda like Lord of the Rings

Kairi= Arwen

Sora & Riku= Aragorn
Opinion

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
-.-...Twilight Town and Destiny Islands are not connected..they are different worlds...Destiny Island is made up of two or more islands..One for home..and one to play on

Sora Kun

Twilight Town and Destiny Island arent connected at all.. That's why Kairi and Sora split apart in the first place.

Arian

Sora Kun said:
Twilight Town and Destiny Island arent connected at all.. That's why Kairi and Sora split apart in the first place.

I thought that was becouse Sora didnt want to go back to Destiny Islands until he found Riku and the King ... Again ...

Sora Kun

Ariana said:
I thought that was becouse Sora didnt want to go back to Destiny Islands until he found Riku and the King ... Again ...
There were 2 reasons.. But then Sora has to find a way back afterwards.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Kairi is not in Twilight Town. She is still safely on Destiny Islands.

007.JPG

As you can see, this is a screenshot of her looking towards their play island. The camera even zooms up to that island, and it is obviously the same one.

During Kingdom Hearts, Sora looks out of his bedroom window to another island, which is the only explorable part of Destiny Islands in the game, the same island Kairi is looking at right now.

S

Sora key master

kiari just stuck on destiny island she cant leave shes just older with new dudes and destiny islands is probley a world u neend to complete and sora sees kiari again

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
Rikuroxmysox18 said:
Yea, I don't think they are connected either.....I think when kairi gets tired of waiting for Sora (his voice 'leaving' her) then she sneaks off the island in search of him.

she wont. sora promised to come back so if she goes to find him it means she thinks he wont keep her promise. or thats how i see it... o_O

the way i see it, the only way kairi could go looking for sora and riku is if the island gets destroied again. that would be funny... ^.^

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
How would that be funny? unless she turned fat and tried running away from the destruction and landed on Sora after it was destroyed and they couldn't get her off if him. lol But still its very doubtful she gets off that way......I mean the same world destroyed twice? how original.....

Rikuroxmysox18

moomoomoo said:
she wont. sora promised to come back so if she goes to find him it means she thinks he wont keep her promise. or thats how i see it... o_O

the way i see it, the only way kairi could go looking for sora and riku is if the island gets destroied again. that would be funny... ^.^

Yea, true, but if she left the island...things would get interesting. hehe. Plus remember in DD one of the quotes said "This time, i'll fight." I think thats kairi...because she is afraid that Sora is leaving her memory because she hasn't seen him in so long. So she wants go go out and see him. I think she feels its her turn to protect Sora......

TwilightRiku146

I beleive so. IT is weird though. I mean it's so Destiny's Island is across from where she lives right? Look at Lisafer's pic.... I think she's looking at Destiny's Island and she's on the safe side. But what if hearltess appear there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back