• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your social status?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

What do you consider yourself to be? Cool? Populare? Retarded? Emo? Name anything you think of yourself as OR what you might think others think about you.

Personaly, I think Im cool. Im not populare, but I know the cool people in my school. Im spanish, a puerto rican, so we're supposed to be cool. Im sometimes random and weird.
Overall: I think Im cool.

Trag

Bronze Member
Eh, as against this as I am, I think I'm a wallflower. I hate labeling people and myself, but if I had to, it would be that. I only have 3 or 4 friends in real life :/

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
Eh, as against this as I am, I think I'm a wallflower. I hate labeling people and myself, but if I had to, it would be that. I only have 3 or 4 friends in real life :/

Don't let it get you down, theres always college to look forward to if you want to get rid of that status.

Hell I'm a wallflower to, and to be honest, I'm proud of it somewhat.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Frankly speaking, I'm not sure myself. Although I'm somewhat capable of being popular (I'm starting to get on that road lately) but is...I guess stuck in the middle since I'm pretty lazy about upping on my social rank.

Queen of Hearts

I also hate labeling people, but it happens. I don't think we can do much about it :(
I'm unsure of what to think of myself, I'd have to ask people I know. I wouldn't say I was popular, but I don't like to make enemies either..

I'd say I was just your average person when it comes to status. I don't believe that I'm cool.

K

Kegluneq

I know people, this year not alot but in every class with differing people I would know about 3 or 4 maybe 5 people.
I don't hang out with people really, if I do it's usually some kids younger( age 15) than me. I'm also sort of a nerd(the difference between geek and nerd is to opinionated so I chose nerd) and know nerdy people. I guess I'm nerdy cool.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
More like modest. No one wants to look like a jackass and be superficial about their social status that might not be even true. Hell, my brother didn't even know he was cool until graduation at high school where everyone wanted him to sign their yearbooks.

Shade737

Silver Member
I would view myself as the jackass in my school lol. I always do stupid things and get in trouble but those were my high school days. Now that I reached college I don't do as much as I used to but I do have my moments.

K

Kegluneq

More like modest. No one wants to look like a jackass and be superficial about their social status that might not be even true. Hell, my brother didn't even know he was cool until graduation at high school where everyone wanted him to sign their yearbooks.

That's the way my brother was in high school, didn't hang out with a single person during lunch,talked to a few people in his classes, but everyone knew him.
He was the short ripped kid with long bright red hair.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I would view myself as the jackass in my school lol. I always do stupid things and get in trouble but those were my high school days. Now that I reached college I don't do as much as I used to but I do have my moments.
Really? I'm always the one doing jackass stuff and yet every time someone else gets blamed for it. Sometimes I joke about it when people think that *this person is a troublemaker* and whatnot, then I say, "You're looking at the wrong person..."
That's the way my brother was in high school, didn't hang out with a single person during lunch,talked to a few people in his classes, but everyone knew him.
He was the short ripped kid with long bright red hair.
Mine is the opposite. Made friends with all of the Seniors when he was in Freshmen year. His whole entire high school life, whenever we would hang out with our dad, I would see at least 2 or 3 of his friends walking by. They were everywhere, even when we did the shopping. That happens less and less nowadays.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'm that quiet loser that is sulking in each class.....

Shade737

Silver Member
LOL yep I do allot of stupid stuff but its mostly out of boredom and the thing is I rarely ever get caught lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back