• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your social status?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Uhh. This could be a bit of a tough one for me. Well, here goes.

Redneck, goth, jock, vampire, idiot, geek, shy guy and genius. Just don't ask me to spell, I suck at that. I think that's all the bits that I combine into one.

And to answer the question before it's asked, Yes I do drink blood. It's quite delicious if from the right donor. And idiot just because I enjoy doin' things that could kill or horribly injure me: Just like standin' in the center of a large bonfire.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I was the completely anti-social and shy bitch during high school.

Now, I'm known as the retard. People on this site can confirm that I can really act like a retard sometimes.

I'm not popular, I'm not known, I'm not pretty, I'm not a prep, and I'm not really a gamer- beyond KH. I'm just... me. I can be really sarcastic, and I can crack jokes sometimes like no one's business. I can also act like the complete ditz just to make others laugh.

I don't mind being whatever I have to be to be happy. And it doesn't really take much to make me happy.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
i am one of those guys that piss off the teachers, cause trouble for Subs. but as for social wize, i am okay in that part. I am known slightly, i have a decent amount of friends, i am not one to care about labels but if i were to be labeled iwould probably be the outcast fo some sort. I tend to stay out of trouble , hang out with my "clique" how ever i do hang with the popular croud. so i am just myself, and i don't really have a social mark. just having friends makes me popular in my own sence.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'm somewhat the popular/social guy, but oddly enough outside of school I'm somewhat of a loner. I'm popular...but not the asshole jock popular, more so the "how can that guy not be popular? he sticks out so much." It's hard to explain really.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Exactly. I'd rather live life happy than be miserable over something that just can't be changed. And if I can find humor in anything, that just makes life that much easier.
There is a line between naivete and welcoming the joy in life though, but yeah I agree.

EDIT:

I can understand that Trixie. I avoid people alot and for some reason they always flock to me. It's......odd and yeah it is pretty hard to put in to words.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Drama Geek. I'm a part of a group of very odd, eccentric people.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm somewhat the popular/social guy, but oddly enough outside of school I'm somewhat of a loner. I'm popular...but not the asshole jock popular, more so the "how can that guy not be popular? he sticks out so much." It's hard to explain really.

I know the feeling, the kind of popular who doesn't fit in with the group, but some how got to that point right.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I know the feeling, the kind of popular who doesn't fit in with the group, but some how got to that point right.

Exactly, I'm more so the background guy with some, but with other friends I'm like a magnet :$ it's weird but comforting in a way. Damn my submissive and social tendencies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
Im an average guy my friends are popular and "non" popular. i talk alot or i wont talk at all. im always welcomed by everyone and normally get along with everyone just great. but im also a "push me the wrong way ya better watch out guy"
so i dont choose a side really i like to be accepted by everyone for who i am , not by my cloths or whether im rich or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back