• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your social status?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

(o_O) You call that posisitive? Oh, well. On the internet, most are more cool than what they really are in real life. Some are more cool in real life and a fraction of the internet surfers are considered trash in both real life and on the internet. In my opinion, your all cool to me, no matter what.

Naryx15

I'm pretty well-known at school and I have plenty of friends but they all suck >:/
Meaning, they aren't very good friends.
I only have like 5 or 6 TRUE friends.

I'd probably be labeled as a nerd who slacks off a lot xD

Last edited:

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Hollister shirt wearin preps and i love it we are pretty popular I guess.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Well, if you're not one of those stereotype preps, it's perfectly fine.
But if you're like "OH MAH GAWD I BROKE A NAIL! " then I dislike you xD
Oh no one of my friends girlfriend is like that.I would shoot myself if my girlfriend was like that,thankfully she is not.

Naryx15

Oh no one of my friends girlfriend is like that.I would shoot myself if my girlfriend was like that,thankfully she is not.

LMAO, okay.
Preps can be cool if they're not like that.
And they are also known to be snobs.
That's only a stereotype though.

*cough*

Last edited:

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I'm the creepy asian girl that hangs out with the school clowns and freaks. The person who looks totally girly, but will be the first person to laugh at a joke about cement block decapitation. I'm the sick chick who doeasn't atlk much and sits in the back corner of class burning eyes in to your backs. I'm the child geinius who's almost ready to graduate highschool. I'm that kid everyone's scared might show up wearinga trenchcoat and kill everyone. I'm the girl that doesn't talk and when she fnnaly decides to say something everyone knows to listen because it's usually worth it. I'm the girl that comes from the gigantic family, who live in the creepy mansion like house at the top of the hill. I'm the girl whose family are goth/weeboo hybrids.

In short, I'm a freak. I'll do everything you expect me not to do when you don't expect me to not do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back