• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your puny little mind thinking of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seb0910

What is your puny little mind thinking of as you read this thread? I am thinking of wolfing down a extra large pizza and vomting grape juice. Don't ask me why, because I haven't answered that myself. :confused:

Dark Otaku

............................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................
nothing...............................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................
..........................................................zip............................................................................
...............................................................squat.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Im thinking of how unfair the new RPH is to mages. I cant hit the robots cuase the keep evading. I can if I have a spell but they cost 2500. I dont have near taht amount. I will have to either work m,y butt of at TT wich I suck at or post like crazy AKA: SPAM! So I am officioly stuck.

C

cam ron 77

i'm thinking about how much it sucks for my xbox to break down right in the middle of my almost-defeated boss fight........man -_-*

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
of Battlefield 2. I want to play it now, but I want to play Knights of the Old Republic as well... I'm so confused. :(

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I'm thinking that I've rarely seen someone fail so spectacularly as Soraroxrikusux05 just did.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
I'm thinking of annoying you all that you would kill your selfs witha.......not worthit right now.What I am thinking of is what I should type because what I am thinking of is annoying and spamming but I think I will just tell you what I am thinking of........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................that is what I am thinking of....but what I think af what ever I say so technicly I am thinking of what I am sayinng now.But then it just comes to mund so do I really think about it.........what I am thinkin about it wht is goinig o(head exsplodes.)That is what I am thinking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back