• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is your most hated keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duel Roxas

Sweet Memories kinda reminds me of a Struggle club with the end blown off in a cartoony style...but yes, it does help with getting rare items.

B-rad 1

I did not really like the one from port royal it looked wierd and it was weak.

SabreW0lf

WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT GULLWING USELESS!??! I can get level 99 in under 4 hours with that keyblade! Just get critical health, then go to pride rock, where you fought scar, kill the heartless, leave and go back when their is a few left, they will completely respawn 100 exp per one :eek: thats awsome exp!

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
wow how could everyone hate rumbling rose and gull wing?? I love those ones!!! Another keyblade I hated was Star seeker or whatever that one from Yen Sid's tower was

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The Best:
1. Sleeping Lion
2. Bond of Flames
3. Descisive Pumpkin
4. Oathkeeper
5. Oblivian

The worst:
1. Hidden Dragon
2. The one you get from Agrabah
3. Sweet Memories
4. The one you get in Port Royal
5. Fenrir

pwn_teh_noobz

i hate star seeker

dont see why rumbling rose is hated so much

sweet memories isn't bad, what are you guys talkin about. LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY

hate pumpkinhead a bit because i had it equipped at the thing that happens in memory's skyscraper in twtnw. any other keyblade woulda made that cutscene wat better, but seein an candy cane was not very cool

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^It's cool when you have the Oathkeeper equipped during that battle because it's neat seeing two Oathkeepers in one battle.

My Destiny Begin

did i tell anyone my couzin works for a company to crak codes of games(part time job of coures)he gave me one of theirs cheat breaker and i used it on kh2 and it let me combined all my keyblades into 1 and i named it Golden Heart,the weird thing is the stats on the keyblade is the simble of infinity im seriouse i did one dammage to sephiroth a WAM he gone gone GONE! my couzin says the code breaker wont come out till it makes its final toutches wich will be around...3-4 years time?i got the prototype heheh wich means i dont like or dislike any if the keyblades they are cool no matter what.

P.S sorry for any spelling mistakes
im not so good at spelling.

badreligon

I did not use many of the keyblades at all, some of them are useless, but others can actually be perfect for what you are trying to acomplish.

Kereton Arindale

(In order starting with my all-time favorite) Favorite Keyblades: 1. Ultima Weapon (who doesn't love that?), 2. Oathkeeper
3. Photon Debugger (I'm a huge thunder fan...thunder boost X2 = godly) 4. Sleeping Lion. 5. Oblivion.

Least favorite Keyblades (also in order, starting with the ones I hate most)
1. Sweet Memories 2. Monochrome 3. Fenrir (I hate negative combo...*expects to be flamed badly*) 4. Rumbling Rose (It was good when you get it...but it just gets beat by other keyblades easily later on) 5. The one you get from Atlantica...the frost type one. (Never a big blizzard fan).

Normal form: Ultima Weapon
Valor Form: Oblivion
Master Form: Decisive Pumpkin
Final Form: Photon Debugger

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I can't say I hate this certain type of keyblade. I didn't like rumbling rose. It was a really weird keyblade and although it gave me a boost of strength I refused to equip the keyblade. I didn't want to have Sora carry that keyblade around. It just doesn't suit him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back