• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is your most hated keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
The Sweet Memories (I think thats what its called) Keyblade you get in 100 Acre Wood. It's weak weak weak!
Thanks Girlygirl

Girlygirl

soraawakened said:
The Cherished Memories (I think thats what its called) Keyblade you get in 100 Acre Wood. It's weak weak weak!
Its called Sweet Memories, and I didn't really like the Gullwing keyblade very much.

KHLover916

A lot of the KH2 keyblades sucked as much as it pains me to admit it. I think the worst was Rambling Rose it was so big and bulky.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Best
1 Ultima
2 Oblivion
3 Fenrir
4 Oathkeeper
5 Sweet Memories

Worst
1 Pumpkin one
2 Photon Debugger
3 Gullwing
4 The one you get with Valor
5 Rambling Rose

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
i didnt like the one from timeless river... but most of the keyblades from kh2 werent that good looking except for the original ones from kh1....

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
All true, the Hidden Dragon didn't really have much of an MP rage, or whichever Keyblade had the Drive Recovery. Only the original Keyblade, Ultima, Fenrir, and all the ones from KH1 were any good.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
But they were better if you combined Keyblade abilities with normal abilities. Like Gullwing with Experience Boost ability, double power made it better.
Sorry for the double post forgot to edit.

Last edited:

Duel Roxas

The Kh2 keyblades were pretty bad, but I did like the one from aladdin for some reason.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
isn't it rumbling rose and it doesn't suck, even though it's useless against xaldin for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back