• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your most attractive male KH character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
I decided to create this topic because each person has an opinion on this.
In my opinion, this is Roxas and Axel, besides the last one to flirt with in the canon.
q9pjqv3vzwi01.jpg

okhi12

Awards
I haven't thought about this for a while, but I remember I found Xaldin very attractive the first time I saw him in KH2 but I disliked him after discovering he was a total douche, at least as a nobody. And I hated his voice, it makes him seem older than he apparently is. As Dilan, I don't like his hair, it was way better as Xaldin.
I like Terra's design a lot but as a character I find him a bit lacking in personality.
Riku in Dream Drop Distance was the kind of male character I usually like because of his development and I think David Gallagher's voice is quite sexy.
But overall I'd say Luxord, he is quite handsome and has an interesting and playful personality.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Someone finally asking the serious questions.

My number one sexy guy is Xemnas. Shocking, I know.

That face. That hair. That voice. I can listen to him all day.
79f9f2a7644d0fbfa23fd3b624da9c25.gif

Also his total seriousness combined with his hamminess just makes him accidentally dorky and I find it very cute.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
1. Riku
2. Marluxia
3. Terra
4. Xaldin
5. Saix

Amadeus

Awards
I've had a crush on my man Zexion ever since I first saw him in the CoM manga 💜 Ienzo is definitely a step up from him, though, because he's got a cute personality, instead of being kind of a jerkass know-it-all; thank GOD KH3 showed us the cute geek 3D only hinted at!!! Terra's cute, too, and he's really beautiful in Unreal ❤ And if Zack counts, them him as well because he's really cute in BBS.... Like, cuter than puppy bangs Zack was in his own game, and he was already really cute there 😭💙

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Demyx and Zexion/Ienzo.

What can I say, I like twinks. :/

Back