• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is your least favorite heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prajna

Actually there is already a thread on this topic, but my least favorite heartless were the air soldiers and powerwilds, quick little mothas!

Selena

Any variation of the large body just for the pure hassle it is kill them and if you're a low level and have to take on three more of them, I find it extremely hard not to die. Black Fungus are also pretty difficult if they're in a large group and are close together, but otherwise they're just a small annoyance.

Gram

Banned
Awards
mine are,

kh1: basically all of the them cept for the white mushroom ones.
CoM: large bodies -_- and neoshadows
days: ruler of sky, leech grave, any pink concerto type heartless, and any phantom tail type heartless.
kh2: those tank like heartless in trons world

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Powerwilds always seem to jump away at the perfect time right when I attack. Especially that female one that makes you drop munny.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
KH1: Darkballs
RE:CoM: Large bodies
KH2: those rider heartless from pride lands

chibi:3

whenever i'm fighting the blue powerwilds they always jump at the exact time that i attack, which causes me to hit them away, so i cant hit them again, cause they jump all over the freakin place. >.<

Wonderglow

In KH1 the wizards are annoying especially in places like Hollow Bastion where they'll attack you from off a ledge and when you get them you fall all the way back down to the beginning.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
The Defenders and Pink Conciertos. Too much HP and annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back