• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your job?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
(Just realized this was FI)

Jobs pretty tough.
I work at an animal shelter, it's a really depressing job.
I spend all day with animals that no one will ever love, because they have been away from good families for so long.
It's all we can do to try and have fun to keep from going insane.
So at times, we takes some of the younger dogs, put them in a bucket, and toss them in a river.
You have to enjoy the little things.

Awards
KHI Forums - Digital Media Section Moderator

Had the job twice before, but I had to leave due to things such as it wasn't working out for me and I traveled for a long time (to IRL). Now I'm back and posting up again.

Pros: I can fuck you over in my section and see through any of your invisibility cloaks.

Cons: I actually have to be kind of nice to you sometimes.

D

djseiya

Shinkirō;5254752 said:
DJ for some sporting events in my city on the national scale, if that made sense. Even though I don't do turntables and all that, DJ is the closest name to what I actually do.

Music player perhaps? But i guess dj works, the term is used so widely and without any general regard for the actual meaning of the word, so it doesn't really matter i suppose.

I "Dj" as well,at $50.00 an hour, it isn't too bad i guess. :)

D

Deleted member 36435

my job is to change the title of the pokemon thread in unfunny ways to annoy celtis

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Did filing for a middle management company that sells mailboxes!

Minimum wage increase about a dollar a week after I stopped working for the summer. :D

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'm a part-time employee at the local Event Cinemas, which is basically part of the largest cinema chain here in Australia. I'll usually work on Floor which means I'll either rip your tickets and direct you to which cinema your movie is in or I clean the cinemas after you spill popcorn everywhere, you fucking cunts. Other times I work in Scoop Alley which is our version of the candy bar except it's self-service which means I'm usually cleaning up your mess as you drop your popcorn box or spill your drink all over my register and then refill it without paying for extra, thank you very much. I earn about $16.??/hr. Would be higher if I was a casual but as part-time I get sick leave and holiday pay which is awesome. Overall this is probably the best official job I've had despite the occasional annoyances.

On Wednesday's however, I work at a comic book store (Clayton's Comics). It's never really busy on Wednesday's so it allows me time to get some study done which is great. It can be a little boring since the customer base isn't so big but I can't really complain. I get to work in a business selling my favourite things in the world, getting paid in store credit so I get awesome stacks of comics for free.

But my full-time position is that of a law student.

I don't have a lot of time to myself.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i don't actually engage in sexual relations with any officers, nevertheless as a vigilante, i really do like to say fuck da police

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
By day I am a mild mannered office drone, but by night, I am a professional hitman. Honestly, the office job pays better because it's constant work unlike being a hitman. God, I've hit a dry spell lately, I need a contract.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm a service clerk at Walgreens. I usually work overnights.

So I clean the store, make it look nice while taking my time for like 2 hours... and for the other 7 hours that I work I just waste time and help the random customers that come in late. They're usually drunk or high on SOMETHING so it's fun to me. One drunk lady gave me a 9 dollar tip for helping her find a dog toy. She was nice. I miss her.

I get paid 8.75 an hour on overnights. Just normal minimum 8.25 on day shift days. I work 34 hours a week. Bitches cut me short of getting enough to afford my benefits.

HammerSpace

Website
www.youtube.com
I've done quite a bit...

I currently work as a cantor at Jesus time (a.k.a. that horrible place known as "Church") on Fridays. I don't particularly enjoy it, but hey, the pay me to make music. It's about $60/month

This summer I'm working as a lighting tech/co-producer at a theater in my town. Hello $400/week :)

I used to work at my high school as a house manager for dance competitions. That was fun. Especially the dance moms. It was barely worth the minimum wage.

Until last year, I was the keyboard player at Methodist Jesus time. Not as bad as Catholic Jesus time, and a helluva lot more fun, but still. That got me $200/week.

My first job was the groundskeeper at the tennis courts near my house. It was a terrible job. I kept the key as my revenge.

Hopefully next year I'll be making $40/hour as a musician... we'll see.

siennawatts

Don’t have any job yet. I’ve recently graduated and haven’t found any. When I was a student, I had some part time jobs, such as waiter, cleaner, baby sitter and tutor (I’m pretty good at math, so), but I don’t have any relevant experience to get all serious job. I’ve recently stumbled upon top resume reviews and thought it could help if I ordered a resume from them. Spoiler: my friend did that and it really helped. So.. fingers crossed!

luischris

Awards
I am a fashion designer by profession. I design clothes, wallets, purses, pouch, bags and outfits purely related to ladies.

Back