• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your job?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Well ima a life guard (omg a black who can swim!) any way my job is awsome! lots of cute girls (unfortunatly when i become 18 they'll all become jail bait)

perks: everything at the concession stand is free, free swimming, (not a real perk cause i have a pool at the house) respect, hourly rate is $7.47 and i get paid weekly work from 10-5, get a lunch break and a 30 min. break in the afternoon didnt save anyone!

cons: some ppl are really stupid and ignorant and dont show us any respect, the heat is unbarable, Alabama heat is so fucking humid!!! the pool closes after summer so currently unemployed

So where do you work at and whats your salary/hourly rate.

O

Oberon

you're black AND you're thinking about jailbate; how cute!

jk

i'm a graphic designer for my college's newspaper. basically i make illustrations for my sections (I design 1/2 of the issue every two weeks) and put things together in an aesthetically pleasing fashion

although I am not comfortable sharing how much I make every month, i do get paid 8.95/hour. it's a work-study job. =)

i wish i had a job... im 17 and never had a job before in my life and this summer i went to look for one and applyed to 6 and no one called me bak...

Chris211

Im what you would call a "Street Pharmacist" thats the professional term.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I specialize in a special form of "learning"
Private learning

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Being awesomeeeee :D ...or failing at being awesome. *headdesk* My job is probably being a geek or a loser. D: Yaaaaaay.

Uhh... I think I'm probably self-employed, though I don't really have a job. ^^;

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
DJ for some sporting events in my city on the national scale, if that made sense. Even though I don't do turntables and all that, DJ is the closest name to what I actually do.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I work(ed? Put in my two weeks today) for a dinner cruise ship in Boston harbor. I annoy you by taking your picture and trying to sell it to you. I get paid $10 an hour.

I work at schools in poor neighborhoods to help 2nd + 3rd graders learn reading comprehension + math. I get paid $10.40 an hour.

And I show subjects a series of slides to test their memories and then take them to an MRI machine to get their brains scanned and interpret those results. I get paid 4 college credits a semester ;(

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I work(ed? Put in my two weeks today) for a dinner cruise ship in Boston harbor. I annoy you by taking your picture and trying to sell it to you. I get paid $10 an hour.

I work at schools in poor neighborhoods to help 2nd + 3rd graders learn reading comprehension + math. I get paid $10.40 an hour.

And I show subjects a series of slides to test their memories and then take them to an MRI machine to get their brains scanned and interpret those results. I get paid 4 college credits a semester ;(

i think you told me that second part before. That's very good of you

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
you're black AND you're thinking about jailbate; how cute!

jk

i'm a graphic designer for my college's newspaper. basically i make illustrations for my sections (I design 1/2 of the issue every two weeks) and put things together in an aesthetically pleasing fashion

although I am not comfortable sharing how much I make every month, i do get paid 8.95/hour. it's a work-study job. =)

That sounds awesome, something I would like doing.
As of now, I'm applied at like 4 different fast food restaurants.

Not much else to do when your 16. =/

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I am a host at Frascelli's NY Pizzeria and Deli. Yea, I'm the person who makes you sit at the table you don't want to.

Back