What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your job?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Reaction score
Awards
I work for the Feds... I hold an expired license as a clinician on the side in the civilian sector (but I hadn't practiced in almost two years). Life has been an interesting turn of events, I'll say that.

Chromatic

Become
Reaction score
Awards
Presently pulling my hair out looking for employment. Previously worked maintenance for a state park, and before that (and at the outset of the COVID pandemic) worked in a warehouse (which ended up being less than helpful to my career overall). I got my CDL B over the summer and have been looking for work as a driver, mostly with HAZMAT/Environmental waste disposal, but have also looked for state Department of Transportation jobs; government hiring tends to move notoriously slow though.

Reaction score
Awards
Entertainment/animation. Waiting for the industry to move completely to the South (only a matter of time) so I can be closer to home. Not too fond of LA in the near decade I've lived here. Things are mostly wfh anyway

Light

faster than
Reaction score
Awards
Clerk for a barrister. Finally getting towards the end of studies to make the leap as a solicitor myself.

Love what I do. I think there is little more rewarding than making sure working rights keep ticking over.

Recon

Art of War
Reaction score
Awards
I work in IT. Have you tried turning it off and back on?

Oracle Spockanort

๐•ค๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก-๐•”๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•ž๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I currently work an HR position for a government agency. The place I work is really interesting and I kind of want to go back to school for my doctorate just so I can do another job where I work.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6