• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your feeling now? ( only for america..)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Baww. D: That breaks my heart.
Eh. Not really.
To each their own.

At the very least make sure you understand the storyline by looking it up? Highly important. 8)

At first the VAs bugged me, but I'm pretty used to them now. ^^ Not the worst I've heard at least...heh.
Oh yes, I will make sure to throughly understand it. :D I just. . . dont' feel like listening to wimpish voices really. :/

Well I guess you can say some people masquerade as "fans" in these forums, or they are fans of the series only when it is convenient to them...*sigh* people don't remember that being a true fan means you love the series no matter what, even if it "sucks", which it really can't if you're a true fan. Just like sports.....

Anyways to quote from the film Fight Club about how I'm feeling, with some added-ness of my own:
"I was so close to being complete...I mean...I got the game, but the strategy guide is not even in my grasp" lol :D
There's a difference betwen hating the series, and hating the outcome of a goodstory line. I don't hate BBS. I just hate most of the VG adaption of it. :/

It's like you saying if somebody hated the cartoon versions of Lord of the rings, they would hate Lord of the rings as a series as a whole. :|
So, mainly the voices? Hmmmmm...I won't judge. Personally, I like all the voices. Hope you know that his 'dream' speech was a flash back to a few years before(They didn't change the models, but look at Lulu in FFX-2).

And the command board, which is the Mario Party game you were talking about, is a completely optional thing. Don't need to play it at all, you just won't be able to get 100%

Anyways, here's hoping you change your mind. From everything we've heard so far, it's going to be a great game. Wouldn't want to miss it
It wasn't just the voices. It was almost everything about it, except Even and Ienzo (They're too damn adorable to hate. <33)

. . . With the command board, I don't even know what to say about it.

Eh, couldn't play it anyways. (fcuking broken PSP. >.<)

I find him awesome. I mean his screams in the trailer is pretty epic if you tell me.
He sounds like a girl!

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
@Roa I guess its okay that you can dislike it, but its just that there have been rave reviews about it from top gaming sites, from members, and from various other people. So I think it will be hard for you to create a logical bashing of the game, as this game has an ample amount of supporters.

But I will not continue, as you seem to not know to much about the series, but mostly that game. That or you have been grossly misinformed. Either way you seem to be bashing the game because you lack knowledge of the game and series or because you cannot get the game yourself, so you have convinced yourself it is horrible and you do not want it, despite secretly wanting it.

Also, if Terra sounds like a girl to you I highly suggest you lower your expectations of masculinity as you seem to have a representation of man's voices being like that of James Earl Jones.

@Apollo Your right. There is no point fighting with you. I do not wish too.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
@Roa I guess its okay that you can dislike it, but its just that there have been rave reviews about it from top gaming sites, from members, and from various other people. So I think it will be hard for you to create a logical bashing of the game, as this game has an ample amount of supporters.

But I will not continue, as you seem to not know to much about the series, but mostly that game. That or you have been grossly misinformed. Either way you seem to be bashing the game because you lack knowledge of the game and series or because you cannot get the game yourself, so you have convinced yourself it is horrible and you do not want it, despite secretly wanting it.

Also, if Terra sounds like a girl to you I highly suggest you lower your expectations of masculinity as you seem to have a representation of man's voices being like that of James Earl Jones.

@Apollo Your right. There is no point fighting with you. I do not wish too.
No you're the one who's being ignorant. You don't know me. I played Kingdom Hearts when it first came out in 2002. I am not ignorant about the series. I've played every single one, asides for coded and BBS. I know much more than I let on. When did you start playing it, might I ask?

I'm not bashing it. I'm saying what I don't like about it, and why I'm not excited as I was before. There's a difference.

Uh, well, I have no fcuking clue who James Earl Jones is. So that doesn't help me. And for his voice, uh, yea. It does sound a little, eh. Compared to Christian Bale (omfg, why didn't he voice Terra? He would've been brilliant at it. >.<) and well, all of the Organization members (Exluding Axel, Roxas, and Larxene) he sounds like a WIMP. :| And well, every other good male actor I've seen.
Not really.
and I guess thats your opinion, and i expressed mine by saying I think his voice was epic when he screamed. I dont mind his voice, voice actors are told to do them that way, can't really blame them.
Eh, to each their own. ^^

Apollo

Silver Member

Lame point. There are so many great reviews about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 but it is still a mediocre game. Reviews are based on OPINIONS which is what Roa is giving. What a manly voice sounds like to her, is up to her. You can disagree but those are indisputable opinions.

It is called ignorance(which I personally don't think Roa is). But even if she was, she still would have the right to voice those ignorant opinions, no matter how stupid they would be.

and I guess thats your opinion, and i expressed mine by saying I think his voice was epic when he screamed. I dont mind his voice, voice actors are told to do them that way, can't really blame them.

You already said that.

Last edited:

Shadow Key

I'm hyped if it wasn't for school starting. Fortunately I know a few people who play KH and are planning on getting BBS, so we can play together. Which is a plus.

Wheels

Ohhh yeah, really excited now. One of my friends went out and pre-ordered the CE today, and we share a little class called Pathways. Essentially, one half of Pathways is 'supervised' study(I've sat there and played my PSP all lesson in front of them, and they haven't said a word) and the other half is "What colour is your personality?" and "What are the 5 pillars of virtue?" and absolute shizz like that. And the worst part is? 4-6 hours a week of it. Guess who's going to be playing a LOT of multiplayer.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Terra sounds like a wimp. I mean honestly, that voice is ug. . .When you look at terra, you think big strong and manly. When you learn about him, you think big strong and manly. The voice does not add up. At all.
Aqua's sucks as well. Ven's I can't complain too much about, since his wimpish voice matches his wimpish look. >.<

The battle system looks stupid beyond all reason. (or whatever the mario party type thing in there was).

In fact, the only good thing I can think of, is Vexen/Even's voice, with Ienzo's adorable face.

Yea, it was terri-bad. :/

Um, Roa, did you spoil yourself or whatever with the japanese voices. Then you're going to think these suck unless you play the game. If you didn't do that, well, um, is the audio on your computer right? Terra only sounds like a little kid in that flashback scene, his scream was, well, could've been better, but it was pretty good to me, better than the Japanese one. The battle system was not the Command board I hope you know. The battle system was when they bashed on those Unversed with the scrolling bar of commands next to them. I admit Aqua's voice is abit bad, and Terra's was off at one point or another. And Ven....well, Ven is this trio's Sora. So....yeah. As with the Command Board, I thought it looked stupid, too. But looking like it is one thing, let's wait and see, shall we? You're opinions yours, but I'm going to defend the game until it comes out, you've tried it, or watched lots of Gameplay vids. Then decide. At least do that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I am definitely hyped. Now if only I knew people at school who share this hype, or plan to get the game. I know I'll probably be bringing it to school every single day.

RonXsilva

yes yes I am hyped I was getting annoyed when I tell my self 3 more weeks or 2 more weeks but when i say one more week it aint that bad... I just bury my self in work in the mean time... awsome thing is a week after BBS comes Reach :D

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I bought my psp sometime last year, just for this game. And up till now i wasted time (which by 'wasted' I mean a good thing) with buying Resident Evil 1 and Loco Roco. And it's now time to focus on why I got the psp in the first place. So yes, I can't wait.

And a tad-bit of info: If my memory bank serves me well, I know who the secret boss is. And if I remember correctly, everyone will probably be like '..seriously..?' Or maybe the secret boss will be a good thing *shrugs*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And a tad-bit of info: If my memory bank serves me well, I know who the secret boss is. And if I remember correctly, everyone will probably be like '..seriously..?' Or maybe the secret boss will be a good thing *shrugs*

Depends, which secret boss are you talking about? The pre-existing Vanitas Sentiment secret boss from the Japanese version, or the additional secret boss with the blue lightsabers? I know I'll have that reaction when I watch myself die, over and over again, not so much because of his identity. Unless they reveal what's under the hood after the battle, which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back