• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is your favourite world and least favourite world in KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
list 1 from each please don't want top 3 fav world or that just your number 1 world and your least favored world

my favourite world
300px-Castle_of_Dreams_KHBBS.png

my least favourite world
latest

okhi12

Awards
My favourite world
250px-End_Of_Sea_Web.png

I don't know if the Dark Margin / End of Sea can be considered a world, but I like it.
My least favourite world
latest

Last edited:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Old idea for a thread, but I guess I'll contribute :D

Favorite World: Hollow Bastion, Kingdom Hearts

Hollow_Bastion_KH.png

Least Favorite World: Olympus Coliseum, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

Olympus_Coliseum_KHBBS.png

kaseykockroach

Awards
Favorite worlds in KH1: Atlantica, Traverse Town and End of the World
Favorite worlds in KH2: Timeless River, Space Paranoids and The World That Never Was

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Choosing a favorite world is SO HARD. I love Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden but I'll go with one that people haven't picked yet:

171px-Beast%27s_Castle_KHII.png

My least favorite world has gotta be The Grid from DDD. Boring, nonsensical rehash of the film. Which is a shame because Space Paranoids in KHII was pretty awesome.

The_Grid_KH3D.png

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
list 1 from each please don't want top 3 fav world or that just your number 1 world and your least favored world

Favorite worlds in KH1: Atlantica, Traverse Town and End of the World
Favorite worlds in KH2: Timeless River, Space Paranoids and The World That Never Was
Somebody stop this lawless rogue!

This is just off the top of my head/heart, but

Favorite world:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Least favorite world:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also does picking Castle Oblivion for either spot count as cheating? I wonder.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Fiiiiine, I'll go along with the gag...
Favorite world in KH1: Traverse Town
Least favorite world: Deep Jungle (absolutely gorgeous to look at and explore, but the dullest story-wise)

Favorite world in KH2: Space Paranoids
Least favorite world in KH2: Agrabah (bland visually, story-wise AND gameplay-wise where even the Cave of Wonders is completely stripped of any intrigue)

Neo_

Awards
I love KH1 Neverland; I understand it's not much of a "world", but the cutscenes are awesome and a lot happens in a short time.

Least favorite is a bit tougher... probably something bleh like KH2 Pride Lands or Land of Dragons.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
My favorite worlds: KH1 Hollow Bastion, KH1 Atlantica, Castle of Dreams (in BbS and 0.2), Olympus, the Fantasia world, Traverse Town, Beast's Castle, The World That Never Was
Least favorite: Land of Departure (I liked Oblivion though), Pride Lands, The Grid, Twilight Town.

Laurel

Awards
My fav is prob KH1 Hollow Bastion. Traverse Town and Twilight Town are neck and neck at second. As for least favorite, I was never a fan of The Grid/Space Paranoids.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
KH1 Fave: Hollow Bastion, Traverse Town, 100 Acre Wood, Halloween Town.
KH1 Least Fave: Agrabah by default, still like it.
KH2 Fave: Timeless River, Beast Castle, Twilight Town.
Kh2 Least Fave: Pride Lands, Agrabah, Port Royal.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Favorite World would probably have to be The World That Never Was from KH:3D. Aside from Where Nothing Gathers, I really do like the new look of it alll, especially from inside the castle. But at the same time, I’m a little confused as to how everyone can be there. Like how are present day Lea and Mickey in the same room as past Riku and Sora (if that’s how the mark of mastery worked in the first place)?

Least Favorite is definitely Disney Town. Kind of an unnecessary distraction, doesn’t progress the story at all and the mini games (especially Rumble Racing) are just kind of tedious and only completed them (save for RR) for each character for the sake of just getting them out of the way and not have an excuse to go back (not sure if it have those Unversed Orb Challenges or whatever you call them in that world, so I think might have to go back after all).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back