• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character theme?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favourite character theme?

• Total voters

Vulpes XIII

Awards
My favourite character theme is Xion‘s since it fits her character perfectly as the theme itself sounds nostalgic in my opinion and there is very short notes that sound kind of happy but are quickly replaced with sadder sounding notes. As mentioned previously I think it fits her character perfectly as the theme itself makes me think about how Xion wishes those moments were she would sit on the clocktower with her friends and have ice cream wouldnt end but knows it can’t as she will have give it all up in the end and have everyone forget her ( well at least she got her happy ending in KH3)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Namine's theme is my absolute favorite. Its beautiful and sounds hopeful despite her tragic start at life. Riku's theme is a close second as well

WaltK

Awards
I don’t have a particular favourite, but I chose Aqua’s theme for the poll. It perfectly represents this tragic heroin with a heavy burden placed on her shoulders, which was remixed absolutely beautifully for the Dark Aqua battle theme. I also appreciate how it subtly mixes in parts of Fate of the Unknown.

Barrett

Awards
I ended up picking Kairi's theme. The vibes it gives off is very nostalgic, sentimental, and bittersweet and it reminds me a lot of childhood. I feel like the rendition of Kairi I in HD 1.5 ReMIX really sold it to me tbh.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I like a lot of them, so I decided it would be better to rank:

1. Namine
2. Kairi
3. Roxas
4. Xion
5. Xigbar
6. Riku
7. Ventus
8. Aqua

Foxycian

Awards
I like Ventus’s theme because it’s bittersweet

Sora’s Theme is Cheerful while Roxas’s Theme is a bit Sad meanwhile Ventus is in the Middle that’s why I like his theme more cause not only does it sound tragic but it also sound Hopeful.

pastel.goblin

Awards
Oooh that's hard. Regardless of my opinions on each character the one thing I can agree on is that all of their themes are great.

But I chose Naminé for the poll 😅

RonaldPoe

Awards
I think all the character themes are gold but some stand out to me. Xion's theme is gorgeous and fits the character well. Xigbar's is an interesting remix of "Organization 13" theme (not counting that because it's a group theme) with some nice additions. I think Terra's Theme works better as badass battle music than as a character theme. Xehanort's theme is slow and ominous but rarely used and only remixed once (in a cutscene theme but not a battle theme).

However Riku's theme is my personal favorite as a character theme. It fits the character perfectly and has a nice melody. It's also rarely used and never remixed (this makes it underrated as well). Riku's my second favorite KH hero (first is Aqua).

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
It's hard to say, feel like this is one of those chases where my choice will change from day to day. Generally I can say I really love the girls themes, though all main characters have great themes.

I chose Kairi, because it is really beautiful and there's something really comforting and nostalgic about it. But I really do love Namine's, Aqua's and Xion's themes as well.

I think among the boys, Riku's is my favorite.

Lulcy

Awards
Namine's theme, it has the better mix of uplifting and melancholy tone out of all the character's themes.

Back