• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Is Your Favourite Charecter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Is Your Favourite Charecter In KH2?

• Anyone Form Mulan's World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any Of The New Heartless Form The Trailers (I Only Saw The New One)

• Anyone From Hercules' World

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nicolas

What is your favourite charecter? If you want to be more specific or if you have another one post reply. If more specific about mulans world for example reply 'Mushu'.

Last edited:
N

Nicolas

P.S. My favourite charecter is Auron (It might be another if I find out even more good charecters).

kizzyke

My favourite character is Sora...Although i'm quite fond of BHK too...
I think it's just because he looks awesome in the trailers :p

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
well, seeing as KH2 is not out yet, it is hard to say who the "favorite" character is.
My favorite though, is still Kairi. I also like the duell wielder.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I like Sora too. Ugh I'm so old fashioned! What can I say? After playing the game and watching him make a clear path through darkness with the light of his heart(isn't that so something he'd say too!) I have to like the guy. He's like a male version of me, and his new clothes look cool too! King Mickey's cool too since he's all flipping around in his black coat and keyblade. Disney's getting some edge I see. ^-^ I love so many Disney characters, but I'm happy Mulan's going to be in the game. She was always one of my favorite Disney girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back