• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favorite Nightmare Dream Eater?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your Favorite Nightmare?

• Wonder Meow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neko Cat

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Kuma Panda

• Torpedo Fish

• Ice Penguin

• Zou Elephant

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Dokudoku Lizard

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Dragon Horse

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothitelle

Here is the second part:

Of the Nightmares listed bellow: the Gorrilla, and Gargoyle are Bosses.

imagescal727k312.jpg

NIGHTMARES:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Due to the Picture Limit I will just post links to the images of the Boss Nightmares:

Riku's Bosses-

Sora's Bosses-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: DREAM EATERS UPDATE PART 2 of 2-Nightmares

My favorite would be the Panda from Hell, if only because to me, that's a real Nightmare.

Mr Yippie

I dig the Lizard, though the Gargoyle gets an honorable mention for the gatling guns.

Nov

Awards
I like so many of them but decided to go with Zou Elephant. Because it's an elephant and elephants are awesome. Also, I like the colors.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Aisupengin, because it looks so faaaaaaaaaabuloussssss! [kidding]

I would say it's a tie between Kuma Panda and Dokudoku Lizard at this point. :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Kuma Panda and Neko Cat win in my opinion. They're a little bit creepy in their own way.

Gothitelle

Yea, a lot of people seem to like creatures with a darker and more aggressive tone such as the Kuma Panda[Nightmare] and Dokudoku lizard[Nightmare]. However with 3D featuring a more colorful approach with the allies and enemies and areas of the game itself, players who like a darker tone seem to get upset over this. However, never forget that Nomura stated that the spirits we get are "our spirits" so the customization of their colors and abilities should allow those with a darker and more vicious wanted team, achieve just that XD!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yea, a lot of people seem to like creatures with a darker and more aggressive tone such as the Kuma Panda[Nightmare] and Dokudoku lizard[Nightmare]. However with 3D featuring a more colorful approach with the allies and enemies and areas of the game itself, players who like a darker tone seem to get upset over this. However, never forget that Nomura stated that the spirits we get are "our spirits" so the customization of their colors and abilities should allow those with a darker and more vicious wanted team, achieve just that XD!

That sounds quite awesome. But I swear, they are so ripping off of Spectrobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back