• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Lit ► What is your Favorite Light Novel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

brishan5412

Awards
My Favourite light novel is oukoku e tsuzuku and I read oukoku e tsuzuku michi novel here. This is one of the best light novel.
AND
What is your Favorite Light Novel?

Veevee

Awards
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Savage Nymph
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Unicornis Union
Haven't read that many, but I found .hack//AI Buster quite compelling. Loved the character of Albireo - an overworked middle-aged man without any real family bonds who discovers a secret in the game and tries to get to the core. Really good one.

brishan5412

Awards
My Favourite light novel is oukoku e tsuzuku and I read The Abandoned Empress manga here. This is one of the best light novel.
AND
What is your Favorite Light Novel?
I just Loved the character of Albireo - an overworked middle-aged man without any real family bonds who discovers a secret in the game and tries to get to the core.