• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favorite drive form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which drive form do you like the most?

• Valor Form

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • Wisdom Form

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Master Form

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Final Form

Votes: 57 46.7%
  • Anti-Form

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHxOblivion

I personally like Final Form, since it's basically the best form in terms of strength. It also features glide and floating keyblades, now how can somebody not like that? xD What's strange is, you didn't include Limit Form. I would've chosen that over Final Form, mainly because it's pretty strong and original.

Xidimoc

For me, it's probably a toss-up between Wisdom or Anti.
Anti - Wickedly cool combos and reduced damage means even more wickedly cool combos.
Wisdom - Looks like Sora knows what he's doing, and the fact that no one can reach him while he's sliding and flipping around like a professional.

Forge_Dragonis

I've always liked the magic approach to the series, and the air-sparkle-boarding of Wisdom just makes it even better. (Also it's blue.) So, wisdom form takes the cake.

Plus if you actually spend time pooling points into your magic skills, the damage is unbelievable.

Ralz

Screw Final Form, too cheap for my tastes.

I love Master Form, though. It's got everything I like, mostly. Aerial combos are usually the best in these games, and that's this form's proiciency. It casts magic rather well, but none that can hold a candle to Wisdom or Final Form's magic. In general, I like this form purely because of its balance. When I get into a hard fight, do I choose Final Form? No... I choose Master Form.

SacredRiku

I agree that Final Form was too cheap.

I loved Master Form. Loved using aerial combos in KH2. Also the yellow gave it more of a Super Saiyan feel.

BondOfFlame

I'll have to go with valor, as red is my favorite color and valor form lasted insanely long...and kicked butt and took names.

tomokii

Website
tomokii.deviantart.com
Valor form for me too--I love using that form since I really enjoy the melee-attack playing style. And as a given, I enjoy using Anti-Form as well!

Also additional reason because Sora looks extra sexy in red. XD

Zeeks11

My fav is Wisdom. I just love how Sora attacks in it XD plus I find it really cool. Anti form was annoying as shit.

BondOfFlame

My fav is Wisdom. I just love how Sora attacks in it XD plus I find it really cool. Anti form was annoying as shit.

Yeah I must agree with you there, wisdom form was pretty damn cool. I loved his movement in that form. and when you stood idle I really liked how he spun the keyblade around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back