• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favorite drive form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which drive form do you like the most?

• Valor Form

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • Wisdom Form

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Master Form

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Final Form

Votes: 57 46.7%
  • Anti-Form

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

I'm sure this topic has been discussed many many times, but I'm just really curious. What's your favorite drive form and why?

My favorite drive form would have to be the final form. When I use the final form I just feel like I'm invincible and the aerial attacks are just awesome. Second favorite would probably be the anti-form, because you do little damage and it takes a while to kill your opponent, which means more awesome combos.

But really, I can't think of a drive form I dislike so I decided not to ask that question.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Limit Form > All other Forms

-+zackdabomb+-

battling the heartless with Roxas in 358/2 days!!
Crap, I forgot to add that form. I haven't played Final Mix yet even though I plan to, it looks quite amazing.

------------------------------------------
Dude if you are wishing to play Final Mix you cant unless you hack your ps2...cause you cant play games made for other ps2 in other countries. They never made a us version of final mix, which is gay!

Oh and final form is beast!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
anti because his damage % was QUITE high, combos were beast and he was just so sick looking

State

Awards
Limit Form > All other Forms

200px-LimitForm2.jpg

recolored kh2 sora with kh1 abilities ftw! now we just need a kh1 sora recolored with kh2's sora colors *sniff* *sniff* do i smell a bug on sora's programming in coded?

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Eep, my friend I love Wisdom Form. xD

It's all:

[Sora] -skates on nothing but F A N T A S T I C S P A R K L E S and the ground beneath my feet- -shoots magical bullets to pwn enemies-

[Everyone Else] -watches in awe-

Also, I value wisdom the most out of the forms' respective traits. :0 And Final Form isn't unbeatable, but I can understand feeling almost invincible in that Drive, lol~

That's actually part of the reason I dislike it. >_> It's obvious that it's intended to be the 'special-est form desu!' and I always prefer to cheer for the underdogs.

Valor, Anti, and Limit are all so-so, but Master is also incredibly awesome.

Ventux

I like them all (except Valor, odd controls), but I would have to say Wisdom, simply because it's the most original and focuses on magic. Master is very fluid and visually good. I would enjoy Anti more if there were more opportunities to use it, it looks cool and chaotic. Final is too powerful but it's fun to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back