• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favorite drive form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which drive form do you like the most?

• Valor Form

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • Wisdom Form

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Master Form

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Final Form

Votes: 57 46.7%
  • Anti-Form

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodyblackout

of course final form was the most powerful, but valor is just soo..awesome looking :D your super fast and your charged with red electricity, nothing cooler. wisdom form pwnd too, not many ppl seem to like it but i really like using the keyblade like a gun and like Raiinu said...fantastic sparkles!!!!

Allister Rose

French Lover
i like anto form, especially on halloween town.not so sure what he looks like in christmas town

Prajna

Anti form, just because when he moves like lighting it's ill. They should definitely base a game on the anti form.

valor, his ground combos in that form are just devasting. it makes me feel like a war machine.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Final and limit forms byfar... I just unleashed Limit form in FM+ just recently and I gotta say I love the Restored Arcanum and Ragnarok!

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Your favorite/best drive form

I really really like limit form. Ars Arcanum cuts through enemies on the ground and Ragnarok> Renozuken can wipe out like 20 enemies. Final is extremely powerful but you cant use it if you don't have party members or the party members are dead which is like 95% of the time (Terra, Data Battles) but limit form doesn't require anyone so you can even use it against Seph (new ability round break made him even easier)

Axel of Ice

Re: Your favorite/best drive form

Valor. It's enjoyable to take on enemies with brute force. Though I didn't get KH2FM+ so i've never tried Limit.

Limit form is God like. Crazy fast gaurd and you can use ragnarok, ars arcanum, sonic raid, and strike raid. Also they give you dodge roll which gives you a lot of invincibility frames

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

Favourite has and always will be wisdom. Best is undoubtedly the standard form (which is no drive), because you have the best of all worlds, all the growth abilities put together definitely beats any other form.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

Limit form is God like. Crazy fast gaurd and you can use ragnarok, ars arcanum, sonic raid, and strike raid. Also they give you dodge roll which gives you a lot of invincibility frames
Shit sounds fun. Though it would be expected to be god like as those were all moves from KH1 correct?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

Limit form is decent, but I won't put my money into it because you can't use reflect in Limit, making you extremely vulnerable even with dodge roll max. Hp recovery from abilities is all very well, but it doesn't count for much if you die in two hits. I only use limit form to hasten battles by throwing two limits and reverting, otherwise it's very dangerous.

Kiwi +

Awards
Final and Valor forms were always my favorites..

XkeybladerXX

I hate Anti Form! I thought it was really annoying.

Same, it takes up too much of you drive and doesn't do that much damage. The only reason I used Drive forms was to play the extra tournaments on O.C but whenever anti form came up i was so pissed. Also, you can't revert it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back