• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is your culture?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
LOL, this topic reminds me of a line from South Park courtesy of J.LO, and I'll use it to express my heritage:

J.LO (EPISODE: FAT BUTT AND PANCAKE HEAD): I DON'T COME FROM NO MEXICO! I'M PUERTORRICAN!

LOL!!!

W

WaterAngel

Well, I live in the USA, but I have German, Irish in my heritage.

Rhenao

in the bookstore, reading manga I'm too poor to bu
My genetics are half Hungarian, half western European (y'know Scottish, British, German, Irish... blah blah blah). But my culture is mostly American (duh, 'cuz that's where I live...) and some Hungarian ('cuz my mommy's parents came from Hungary and she grew up with 100% Hungarian culture; language and everything...).

um...yeah. I like paranthasis...

Awards
Well, my heritage is mainly things from the UK but im an A-Grade, 100% pure Australian and Proud of it!

luciferian_oath

I don't live anywhere... for I am a figment of you
Genetics: Irish(big),scottish, and tiny bit french(cuz my grandma was adopted)
Culture: All american an' proud
race: American i guess

(I think this is an awsome topic as long as no one is stereo-typed for what they write. When my friends make fun of me cause i part french I start cursing in french and there no longer my friend. Go the french, dont let AMERICA tear you down your an independant country. HOOOZAH!)

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Genetics: 100% Swedish, although my ancestors originally came from Germany like... 200 years back. XD
Culture: Er, swedish?
Race: Caucasian/Germanic, I suppose...

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Genetics/Ancestry: My great, great, great, great Grandaddy was Irish and one of my other great, great, great, great Grandaddy' was Scottish
Culture: I'm an Aussie, mate :D
Race: Stuffed if know the proper term (I think it's European) but I'm white.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Well I'm a white American. I have some plains indian on my fathers side.(Ungortanatly I'm only 1/8 indian, DAMN!) And I think I have some german but I cant remember if its on my dad's or mom's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back