• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your all time favorite Sora costume?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which outfit of Sora is your favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie Goodwin

My favorite outfits are the KH1 and the KH2 regular outfits since he is so cute in them.
What's yours?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Mine's a three way tie between Kh1, 3D and KH3 as my favourites, mainly for simplicity's sake. KH2's outfit is alright, but there's a bit of an abundance in blacks, though I guess the Drive forms make up for that.

End

Awards
Final Mix Halloween Town boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Gotta say I love KH2's Final Form costume variation
---------- it's wonderfully white~ and cool as heck
tumblr_lxpc3j5ZPI1qawyolo1_400.gif

other than that, I adore his DDD outfit and I like his KH3 outfit already xD cuz y'know, I have a thing for black and red, not that it's linked to several of my fav characters across fandoms

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Gonna be fair, Sora has a bunch of good outfits.
Like Halloween Town, that changes his head thingie according to what Form he's using.

But KH1 Sora is da best. Gotta go with the classic.

ImVentus

Awards
His KH2 outfit was my favourite but his KH3 outfit is growing on me more and I overall like the design on it.
Simple yet badass. And it's a nice shade of red that's not to similar to his DDD outfit. His DDD red makes him look even younger than KH1.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Kid Sora, not gonna lie. He's adorable. xD
KH2 Sora's overall design is my favorite. I still voted for KH1 cause I really like the OUTFIT, I just can't stand his model tbh. :/

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
O Lord, I can’t even choose. Christmas Town/Halloween Town/Final Form for the win.

And, not exactly a costume…, but he always looks adorable in Atlantica.

End

Awards
Gotta say I love KH2's Final Form costume variation
---------- it's wonderfully white~ and cool as heck
tumblr_lxpc3j5ZPI1qawyolo1_400.gif
You must mean KH2 FM+'s Halloween Town Sora, it has some white. You must have been mistaken.
tumblr_ng1rgrtDv21tu0tpvo3_500.gif

It's just so raddddd!

Stevie Goodwin

Gonna be fair, Sora has a bunch of good outfits.
Like Halloween Town, that changes his head thingie according to what Form he's using.

But KH1 Sora is da best. Gotta go with the classic.
I agree 100% KH1 Sora does look great. Is there a lot of hate for the KH1 sora outfit? But i like the outfit.

Veevee

Awards
I agree 100% KH1 Sora does look great. Is there a lot of hate for the KH1 sora outfit? But i like the outfit.

How can you even HATE clothes? That would be kinda stupid. Personally, I find the KH1 outfit indescribably ugly but I find a lot of things in KH1 ugly. Starting with the fish faces to the giant clunky hands, I'm glad KH2 fixed that a little. I'd go with KH2 regular outfit, but to each his / her own.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
How can you even HATE clothes? That would be kinda stupid. Personally, I find the KH1 outfit indescribably ugly but I find a lot of things in KH1 ugly. Starting with the fish faces to the giant clunky hands, I'm glad KH2 fixed that a little. I'd go with KH2 regular outfit, but to each his / her own.

Ohh yes, people are very good at hating everything (me included, haha!). I guess when you're really obsessed with something, strong emotions come more easily. For example I get honestly mad whenever I see a dumb fish face in KH1. Or when I look at 3D's Sora model because HNNGHH why!! I don't want it. xD

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Where is anti-form that's my fave. Call me edgy but I love it, the way it moves, the way it looks, so cool. Also Christmas Town outfit, it's clever and looks really good. Original KH1 outfit is iconic of course. I do like KH2 one a lot too, the only one I don't like is the DDD one, really. However, I voted for KH3, because purely as a clothes I like it the most. The colours work together well, and it's less wild and has actually toned down the belts and zippers. Final Form is my favorite drive mode outfitwise, but it gets minus points for being one of my least favorite ones to actually use.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Where is anti-form that's my fave. Call me edgy but I love it, the way it moves, the way it looks, so cool. Also Christmas Town outfit, it's clever and looks really good. Original KH1 outfit is iconic of course. I do like KH2 one a lot too, the only one I don't like is the DDD one, really. However, I voted for KH3, because purely as a clothes I like it the most. The colours work together well, and it's less wild and has actually toned down the belts and zippers. Final Form is my favorite drive mode outfitwise, but it gets minus points for being one of my least favorite ones to actually use.

Oh yeah, Anti-Form is cool, too. Dark edgy Sora was so cool and I never got why no one likes Anti-Form when I was a kid. Its moves are swag and the way it fights...duuuuuude just nice.

Kagayaki

Awards
Oh, I think you forgot Atlantica. Hey, shirtless Sora~ XD

The Pride Lands Sora is pretty cute, and I never liked the zipper on his KH1 outfit even though it’s the ‘iconic’ Sora, but I like how KH2 Sora has removable pants. XD

Enturax

Awards
*seeing people liking KH1 outfit*
R U SERIOUS?! o_O
Even as I'm currently playing KH1 again, for, already, over 30 hours, I still think it's ridiculous xd plus its color scheme is just... bleh. And I only recently have noticed that his Mickey pants are a single piece with his shirt... Good thing we, human beings, can get used to stuff :tongue:
Anyway, my fav is probably base KH2 one for the extra detail and DDD is a close 2nd (his pants aren't dope enough, heh). Also, somewhere between them is the KH3 one; I like how it's smoothened and gives a slimmer look to Sora.

Enturax

Awards
Oh, I think you forgot Atlantica. Hey, shirtless Sora~ XD

The Pride Lands Sora is pretty cute, and I never liked the zipper on his KH1 outfit even though it’s the ‘iconic’ Sora, but I like how KH2 Sora has removable pants. XD

I didn't expect to read something like this but the last part was definitely interesting xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back