• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Xehanort doing on the cover?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameisAnsem

Re: what is xehanort doing at the cover

I don't think it's meant as that, but that kind of sounds like a Xehanort thing to do.

Master Ultima

Awards

Maybe that's he's signature pose. He did it in BBS before him and Terra fought. And maybe all the keyblades are pointing toward him.

MyNameisAnsem

I always thought his signature pose was the one with his hands together behind his back.

Master Ultima

Awards

I always thought his signature pose was the one with his hands together behind his back.
Well that could be his signature pose too. Forgot about that and when he also has one hand behind his back while holding his keyblade with the other.

KeySpyMaster

Awards
Website
www.khdatabase.com

I think Tetsuya Nomura just posed him that way to add an effect of evil in trying to grasp everything. I don't think he's really trying to do anything, though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's kind of his look in promotional media.

In the Birth by Sleep CGI artwork, you can see that his fist is raised, almost into a ball, representing that everything is "almost in his grasp". It also toys with the expression "I have them in the palm of my hands".

This is replicated in the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMIX box art where his hands are outstretched, giving him the menacing feel that everything in the series isn't fate or destiny, but rather had been planned by him. This is evident by the protagonists being within the field of his arms.

He's not trying to grab the keyblades, but rather Nomura is trying to show that, in this collection, Xehanort is the puppet master behind everything, and these protagonists are the puppets.

Master Ultima

Awards

It's kind of his look in promotional media.

In the Birth by Sleep CGI artwork, you can see that his fist is raised, almost into a ball, representing that everything is "almost in his grasp". It also toys with the expression "I have them in the palm of my hands".

This is replicated in the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMIX box art where his hands are outstretched, giving him the menacing feel that everything in the series isn't fate or destiny, but rather had been planned by him. This is evident by the protagonists being within the field of his arms.

He's not trying to grab the keyblades, but rather Nomura is trying to show that, in this collection, Xehanort is the puppet master behind everything, and these protagonists are the puppets.
I had a feeling it was like that when I first saw the cover that Xehanort was on top and everyone else was on the bottom. That is very interesting.

MyNameisAnsem

It certainly does give off a menacing, controlling sort of look. It works well for him.

nxtgarnett5

Isn't that the pose that MX does when he is summoning Kingdom Hearts in BBS. Or does he do this when he is taking over Terra's body. I remember this pose towards the end of BBS in some form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back