• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What IS wrong with KH2 Aerith?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you hate Aerith's KH2 voice?

• No, it's not so bad.

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Yes, it was just crap as hell!!

Votes: 34 51.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblader henrik

man, i just loved her for saying "these are presents for you" and im like: "wow, thanks, they must be crap to you but in my culture, ther are worth a bloddy had full of rocks!"
sorry for overreacting, I just wanted to add that I dont care too much about her voice, but... she was in her early 20:s i would guess, all ff7 caracters being 2 years older ya know? Advent childeren ringin any bells? She was 23 i asume.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I liked KH1 Aerith for reasons already stated as do I hate KH2 Aerith for reasons previously stated, however I liked the voice acting for her in Advent Children even though it's the same as the KH2 one. Don't know what went wrong there.

Sparks

gone
Maybe she got whooping cough or... someone whooped her butt. (Don't want to say a bad word on the forums!!)

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Sure, the pitch of her voice was nice and sweet in KH2, but it was annoying that she kept that same pitch the whole game, and in KH2 she had tons of lines. In KH1 she was only seen like maybe 5 times at most, but she changed her pitch making her voice seem more memorable.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I liked the KH1 Aerith a lot better than the KH2 Aerith for the reasons that have already been mentioned previously.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i admit, the voice was a bit stale but she didnt have a huge role.

maybe if they gave a bit more enphasis, than it would've been better

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Aerith's voice in KH2 sounded kinda sad, but in KH1 she sounded more serious. They should have had the same voice actor as Crisis core.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
I didn't notice, it must've been so boring my mind forgot it though because I can't remember her voice in KH2 @.@

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Okay, a lot of people didn't "like" Aerith's voice in Kingdom Hearts 2 because it was so dull and monotonous and people expected it to be similar to Mandy Moore's rendition in Kingdom Hearts (I) because she did a "decent" job. Mena just seemed so lacking, and so childish and baby-like and went below expectations. At least that's why I didn't like her and so on.

Xajek # XIV

in my mind, KH2 Aerith's voice is equal to the acting/ lip syncing of Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar: Unemotional and totally robotic, though I would rather listen to Aerith KH2 than watch JC ever again in that role... terrible performance. >.<

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh, gosh. Her voice was dreadful. No emotion, at all.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I prefer her Kingdom Hearts one voice.

I just don't like her KH2 voice actor. :p
As alot of people have pointed out, it was emotionless. I also found it to be very high pitched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back