• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is with the letter at the end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the next actual Kingdom Hearts game will be on the PS3. Birth By Sleep is just a side-story, like CoM. I'm sure that it'll have some important information, but it won't actually be the continuance of the main story.

Darb

It could be about coded.....but another thing I was thinking of is how malificent and pete stayed behind in the organization's castle to take care of the heartless. Perhaps they found something there like the keyblade in Xemnas' room (the old friend). Then maybe that would start something.....I dunno.

Awards
my guess is its something to do with number 14 of the organization. maybe she found her heart and is trying make another kingdom hearts.

Loial11

From what I understand and remember, in an interview with Tetsuya Nomura, he said he originally planned on showing what was in the letter and that the letter was from Mickey. I believe it has to do with the events of KH: coded, because Mickey seemed pretty upset about it. It might have to do with after KH: coded, with what Mickey learned. So if Nomura did show what was in the letter, we would still go WTF because we wouldn't understand.

Dante 300

so..... KH3 wont be called The Keyblade War. Of course it wont. Yea Darb i remember that, the next KH must show wat happens to maleficent after taking that castle. IT SHULD BE ON PS3, becoz by the time KH3 come out, PS3 will be owned the most be many people.

Riku77

yah I think people are forgetting that these are side stories, games like Chain of Memories, which have little or no importance to the main storyline. I do think though that Kh3 will not be about the letter and it would be just another journey that somewhat was started by 358/2 days or Kh: Coded. Maybe giving them a new enemy or something I am not sure and could be completely wrong.

Eagl

Nomura had in mind to show what the letter was but he decided to not show it. Nomura also had something in mind for KH3 at that time so maybe the letter was something about his idea. I dont think its coded cuz then he must had that idea during he devoleped KH2. But still we dont know it yet.

Loial11

The letter HAS to do something that concerns Sora, mainly because the Kingdom Hearts numbered games, are Sora's story. Therefore Kingdom Hearts 3 will once again have Sora be the protagonist.

Eagl

The letter would be something about KH3. Why couldnt Nomura just show the scenes that tells about the letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back