• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is with the letter at the end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante 300

when i bet the game (KH2), right at the end it showed Kiari, Riku and Sora reading a letter from the king, doesnt that mean another game is comin out that in the timeline is after it?
But BBS is before isnt it?
whats with the letter????
:confused: :confused:

Last edited:

>CrossBlades<

Dude EVERYBODY knows the BBS is in the past, so of course theres gonna be another game after Kh2.
But the letter i have no idea it must be the king either thanking them for saiving the world and blah blah blah OR its the king asking for them to come to the castle to tell them about some new kind of threat.

YAY 1ST REPLY!!! XD

Dante 300

maybe Rogjex. and cross blades many people think BBS is in future for some reason dunno why.
lots of people say that theres gonna be another game in the future of the timeline, and many that say no

mislead_light

yeah no one really knows. it could be a thank you from the kind, or maybe telling them about a new enemy or to come to the castle and then tell them about a new enemy, also like ROGJEX said it might be saying something about what happend dureing BBS and maybe terra and they other knightsl failed to do what they were suposed to do(my guess is defeat master xehonaught) and now its up to them to finnish it. who knows

Dark-Seraph

It could also be a letter desguised as if it was from the king, but actually a ransom from the new enemy, threatening to kill the king... hence the focused look on Sora's face and Kairi's worried face, and Riku's grin as if to say "What's he got into now?..."

boygame66

or maybe it ws the time it took you to beat the game or howmany times king saved you?maybe mickey will tell you a storyabout bbs maybe thatill chain off of kh2?

Sorax3

or maybe it ws the time it took you to beat the game or howmany times king saved you?maybe mickey will tell you a storyabout bbs maybe thatill chain off of kh2?
i think ur on 2 somtin with the bbs thingy, but mabey its something thats a trap and causes the KH time line to go crazy, like they are told that they have to find the king in some place that's really a portal 2 thier past and
causes Sora to go to the darkside and Riku to go 2 the light, or somtin like that and Noumera did say that the games would be tied together in a game coming in the future.

SORA619

Awards
I think he was tell to them a thanks or things for Sora's next adventure. Who knows? We learn it when KINGDOM HEARTS 3 will put on the stocks

Eagl

I think that te letter will be something with Soras next adventure (that will say KH3). But I think that BBS is needed to tell before Kh3 and thats why they release it before.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
The letter is probably the opening plot to KH3. It's definitely about a new journey though, not sure if its Coded or KH3. My money's on KH3.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I think it will be about what happened in Coded. It's supposedly the only game that takes place after KH2. Mickey is probably telling them about the mysterious entry in Jiminy's journal, and how they found out what it meant. And that will be the plotline for KH3.

13zak1

According to the information i've gathered the note talks about the Second Keyblade war. Sounds crazy but I'm somehow very sure about it.

Novastar56

I think it has something to do about the events of Birth by sleep and/or the events in coded since it happens at after the second game.

clouds nobody

im pretty sure its going to be a new threat that links to kh3 and im pretty sure the next game wont be called Kingdom Hearts 3

Dexel

Beyond hope
The letter is probably the opening plot to KH3. It's definitely about a new journey though, not sure if its Coded or KH3. My money's on KH3.

And how much money would that be sir? 50 dollars,maybe 100,possibly 52.98?

Eagl

Yeah it could be coded but I dont think so. Coded should include a data Sora so maybe its not very important. But still it could be something really important for the future. We maybe get some more info when someone japaneseboy finish the game and shares it with us. Ive heard rumours that Square wants it for christmas next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back