• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Ven pointing at?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChosenMaster

Hey guys! it's been a while since I've been on,
I was just watcing the new trailer and i apologize if this has already been brought up,
but i got to the seen where ven was on DI wrapped in a blanket and i noticed that he was pointing up at the sky. What do you guys think he saw?

That and who do you guys think the cloaked figure was standing by him?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think he was merely reaching his hands out to the stars, not really pointing at anything. And it looks like Master Xehanort, since the cloaked person slouches like him. And puts his arms behind his back like him.

αsiя

space coke
I dont think he was pointing at something
If you're talking about his arm
It just his arm all disoriented

Sora^Fan

I think that he was just reaching for the sky, not really pointing at anything in particular and the cloaked man looks like MX to me...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I would have said it was from when he was holding his Keyblade, seeing as he's seemingly still frozen inside

TheChosenMaster

I think he was merely reaching his hands out to the stars, not really pointing at anything. And it looks like Master Xehanort, since the cloaked person slouches like him. And puts his arms behind his back like him.

oh ok, I thought it mighta been MX 2, but he's not wearing his same outfit as throughout the game,
it looks like an Org. XIII kinda cloak to me so i was just curious on that front.

TheChosenMaster

Shinkirō;4724758 said:
I would have said it was from when he was holding his Keyblade, seeing as he's seemingly still frozen inside

wow I never woulda thought about that....but it does make alot of sense to me. thanks! :D

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
oh ok, I thought it mighta been MX 2, but he's not wearing his same outfit as throughout the game,
it looks like an Org. XIII kinda cloak to me so i was just curious on that front.

Well, the organization didn't exist until after BbS, so I doubt it would be one of them. it's most likely Master Xehanort.

Also, try not to double post. There's an edit button for a reason.

TheChosenMaster

Well, the organization didn't exist until after BbS, so I doubt it would be one of them. it's most likely Master Xehanort.

Also, try not to double post. There's an edit button for a reason.

I remember that the Org. was started as soon as RG was destroyed and the apprentices became nobodies, but i think what i;m trying to get at was, you know how Ansem SOD had the same if not extremely similar style suit to MX, by the looks of it, do you think Xemnas's suit also had some sort of connection to MX by style? Idk...

and thanks for letting me know about the edit button :)

Awards
His heart was probably gone and he's trying to reach for a star cause they were hearts of people. He's trying to reach for his heart.

TheChosenMaster

His heart was probably gone and he's trying to reach for a star cause they were hearts of people. He's trying to reach for his heart.

That also makes sense, but of course being after the fateful battle wit MX and Vanits ,
how long do you guys think the game continues after that event at the gathering place?

RoxasXven??10

I'm new here but all I can I say that maybe he wasn't pointing at all I think He was talking with the guy near him and that arm was part of their conversation weird huh?

mariox402

Im kinda of a new guy here, but i think that the person was Terra and Ven was just reaching out to his friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back