• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What is this mechanical stuff on my teeth?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Did all of you brush your teeth after every meal/snack you ate

Rix

:)
Awards
I didn't. Couldn't bring mytooth brush everywhere:/ But brushed my teeth really good every morning and night and used mouth water (Or whatever it's called)

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Also, you may want to try getting the mouth wash that tints food and bacteria in your mouth, it'll help with brushing.

Marloosha

Did all of you brush your teeth after every meal/snack you ate
No. I just brush my teeth very good in the morning and night, and use mouth wash if I have any.
I got my braces just a couple days before Halloween and I ate all of the candy I wasn't supposed to eat, and I didn't brush my teeth right after. I know it's bad, but thankfully nothing besides just a 'contaminated bracket' happened.
But I just either rinse my mouth or just do nothing. Since I go to school, I don't like carrying a toothbrush around so I don't really do anything about it. xD

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Yeaah.. I've had my braces since. . June of one and a half a year ago. Wore spacers, and the key thing before that for a year; I don't wear my bands, and I'm going to start wearing them (and take copious amounts of Tylenol) and I brush my teeth in the morning and at night, both times using mouthwash.

I lost that needle-like flosser thing like the day I got it XD

Never was much of a tailor anyway! :D

αsiя

space coke
ok so its 7 days since i gotten my braces
my upper front teeth are still hurting like a bitch and now when i drink something one my tooth does this excruciating pain

Aria

braver by the minute
Well what have you been eating? If you try to eat hard things it'll just make it worse. Try taking some advil or something. i don't know what to say about your tooth hurting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back