• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is this ?? lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

Your guys are really... slow, cause you CAN buy that somewhere, i've seen it somewhere, but I can't recall.

zora keyblade

Uzumaki-Naruto said:
Why buy it... Just buy action replay or gameshark, i have that thing, It sucks... -.-

Waste of money

what a n00b it dosnt suck it IS armax codes on it and it IS other codes.....

zora keyblade said:
what a n00b it dosnt suck it IS armax codes on it and it IS other codes.....

Dude, stfu, that is a pointless disc its only good for kh2, also you can get WAY!!!!!!!!!! more damn codes with armax and game shark so get a life

I rate you noob of the day

zora keyblade

Uzumaki-Naruto said:
Dude, stfu, that is a pointless disc its only good for kh2, also you can get WAY!!!!!!!!!! more damn codes with armax and game shark so get a life

I rate you noob of the day

allright i apologise to you :( but what can the disc do anyway ?

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Tone the flames down.

This is the first I've heard of the disc o_O Not that I'd want it anyway, I'd rather just replay Kingdom Hearts II all over again.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Like they've said, it's probably some armax or something.

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
it is armax it has all of the codes from armax but it has them preloaded so no time wasted puting the codes your self i got mine from best buy but eb games,gamestop has it cheaper :the codes are from max hp,max mp,max ap,max strengh,max magic ECT...and all gummi ships and stuff like that and alll items but what i like is the codes that decreases hp.mp, strengh,magic, ect.. because it makes the game more challnging. got more questions about it ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back