• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Is the worst mission or boss in Kingdom Hearst 358/2 Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh831

Mine is Halloween town Mission 66: Restore the town's Heartless. That was a pain in the butt took me a week.

BlueKey777

Banned
Are you talking about the mission where you fight that huge coffin boss? Cause that mission and the Neverland boss were brutal for me :(

MyNameisAnsem

Other than the Dustflier? That thing is such a pain. I'd have to say that those Emerald Serenade missions. I started hating those after a while. Also, Mission Mode Xion. I could not get past her third form for so long because of the healing.

Kh831

Are you talking about the mission where you fight that huge coffin boss? Cause that mission and the Neverland boss were brutal for me :(
Yup that is the one!! I remember after beating it yelling I DID IT!!! Then being worried how hard the next guy would be. XD

BlueKey777

Banned
Xion was the hardest boss in the game (cause she was the final boss) not necessarily because of how powerful she was but because how long it took to beat all of her forms. I remember going through a lot of potions...

Kh831

The way I survived was lots of blocking and running back to my cura hole to heal then when I was done I'd go kick some tail.

BlueKey777

Banned
It was hard to fight the dustflier and keep flying at the same time. I always kept missing his body.

kh13

The boss rush at the end of the game. I died at least 7 times. Almost slammed my DS against a wall...ah...those were the days! XD

You almost did. I actually did. I was in tears like "baby baby are you okay?!" Thankfully it was okay I just had to start over cause I knocked the game out somehow. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

BlueKey777

Banned
You almost did. I actually did. I was in tears like "baby baby are you okay?!" Thankfully it was okay I just had to start over cause I knocked the game out somehow. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
No joke?! I did something similar to that except I wasn't so lucky... the middle part that holds the top screen and bottom screen together snapped... lol I'm sure glad I had a warranty on it!

kh13

No joke?! I did something similar to that except I wasn't so lucky... the middle part that holds the top screen and bottom screen together snapped... lol I'm sure glad I had a warranty on it!

Oh that's good that you still had a warranty! I would have cried and then somehow traded my brother and make him think he broke his somehow.

MyNameisAnsem

People seemed to have had quite the difficult time with the boss rush mission. Honestly, it was never a really tough mission for me. I remember the Antlion being difficult at first though.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
ANYTHING in Mission Mode. Glob getting a 100% on Mission 89(Eliminate 6 Giant Heartless/Dusflier) is almost impossible.

Overall Mission Mode wasn't even a challenge, it was sadomasochism.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I can't remember which mission number it is but one of my least favorite missions is in Wonderland and you have to eliminate a certain Heartless (I believe it was the pink striped ones that look like a Red Nocturne) and it was so annoying because they would keep floating away so that I couldn't connect with a hit. As for boss I would have to go with Ruler of the Sky in Neverland. I hate that boss! >_< Last time I played Days I know I died against it 5 or 6 times.

MyNameisAnsem

Oh, the Ruler of the Sky. The problem with that was that it constantly flew just out of reach, so it took forever to beat. As for the Pink Concertos, they're difficult, but I would put the Emerald Serenades slightly higher.

BlueKey777

Banned
Oh, the Ruler of the Sky. The problem with that was that it constantly flew just out of reach, so it took forever to beat. As for the Pink Concertos, they're difficult, but I would put the Emerald Serenades slightly higher.
Are you talking about those missions where you have to fight one big heartless that has tons of hp and moves to quickly???

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Exactly the reason I dislike it so much. :p And you might have corrected me. I remembered the Concertos but it might have been the Emerald Serenades I was thinking of. Basically all of the Days Heartless in the Red Nocturne, Blue Rhasody, etc. family were very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back