• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Is the worst mission or boss in Kingdom Hearst 358/2 Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Stupid Ruler of the Sky... It was much easier for me when I just loaded myself with Fires, though.
And I can't forget Leechgrave...

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ruler of the Sky and Leechgrave. They wasn't so much as hard as they was overly lengthy and annoying. TnT

Spikeyroxas

I actually found Leech grave pretty scary to be honest.
i hated the boss fight and it killed me many times.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Ruler of the Sky and Leechgrave. They wasn't so much as hard as they was overly lengthy and annoying. TnT

You hit the nail on the head there. That was the problem with most of the enemies in Days. There HP was much too high and that just caused the battles to be unneccesarily long.

my worst is mission 77 because kingdom key doesn't really have a good aerial combo.

What happens in that mission again?

MegaCore5

Awards
Leechgrave would not have been so hard as long as those arms would stop respawning every two seconds. It is just stupid to make you run around killing the other arms (while more show up I might add) when you should just be able to attack LG directly. I don't understand how the smaller arms knock out the larger one if none of them are even attached to him. The Ant Lion was also a pretty annoying boss because you could never chase this guy down...

MegaCore5

Awards
That stupid battering ram in Beast's Castle.......ugh I died soooooooooooo many times!
I think you mean infernal engine. The key to beating this guy was taking out the archers first then going for his mouth area. You don't want to use fire on this guy because he is almost immune to it. Air dodge the archers attacks then wait for an opening then you should be all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back