• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the wierdest thing anyone ever said to you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Either my grandma telling me to 'Fcuk that bietch', after a friend of mine dumped me, or when a guy I met waiting in line for a roller coaster shouted out 'Well, yeah, there's no way you could ever beat my nuts to your fist style!'

Aw, man, I love Kung-Pow :3

~Dorian Gray

Comrade

myn is when this old lady looked at me in a wierd way

The thread is called "What is the weirdest thing anyone ever SAID to you", not "How many times has an old lady looked at you funny". I think Steamboatwillis is causing unnecessary drama and should be banned imo. Also, all his spam is starting to get to me.

Anyway, the weirdest thing anyone ever said to me was when an ugly girl told me I was hot. LOL! Don't ugly people know when they're ugly?

Murasame

When My friends and I were at the movies there was this guy and his girlfriend like 3 rows behind us, because it was a Tuesday we were the only ones there, In the middle of the movie the girl's cell phone rings and she picks it up, this is what I heard

"Bitch! never call this number again, I will mess you up", she made this really wierd sound and said "you're retarded",
It was wierd but it was really funny.
xDD

Also,
A random guy at my school: " I want to have sex with you and your mom, I want to feel you inside of me"
I'm a guy O__o so it weirded me out a bit

Josiah

Quarian Power!
myn is when this old lady looked at me in a wierd way

DUDE! Same Here... I was at Meijer, and I decided to help this Old lady with her Bags, And She's Like "Aww, Your such a Nice little Sonny" Or something like that, with a creepy smile, and I Guess she kept forgetting who I was, Because she tried to Bite me... I was 'Taking her Bags' TT__TT;; sad, Huh?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
When a kid asked me in the middle of class "Do you think the social criticism of the testicles is unnesesary?". My response was "What in the hell are you talking about???".

The other one was when I was at the supermarket, and an old man walked by with about three bags. He looked at me, and said (rather loudly) "Why don't young people help older people these days?". I looked at him, and he said "Hey, kid, help me with my bags.". I responded with "No. . .". He asked"Why?". "Because I don't want to. . .". After that, I left the supermarket quickly.

Those were scary o_O

.:Roxas:.

Banned
The other one was when I was at the supermarket, and an old man walked by with about three bags. He looked at me, and said (rather loudly) "Why don't young people help older people these days?". I looked at him, and he said "Hey, kid, help me with my bags.". I responded with "No. . .". He asked"Why?". "Because I don't want to. . .". After that, I left the supermarket quickly.

Those were scary O_- ado

>.> creepy

"hey dude, wanna light one up???"

i ran like hell

Shadukai X

Banned
I was hanging out with friends late at night. I was eating something in my hand. My friend asks
"Are you gonna eat that cookie?"
I lokked at what was in my hand, and replied
"Dude, this is a burrito, what made you think it was a cookie?"
(o.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back