• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the wierdest thing anyone ever said to you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
That reminds me. When I left a supermarket after school to get a monster, this drunk man came up to me and asked If I wanted this can of spam. I said "No thanks"
"But you could give it to your Mother!" He replied.
"My mom is fine, thanks" And I briefly left.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
This one time i was at a Highschool football game and I was walking around wiht my nerdy freinds (that includes me of course) and this guy walked up to me and got right up in my face and said you tell Coach (Forgot head coaches name) The Ron Woods doesn't like what he sees." It was scary I thought he would rape me (I'm a guy.)

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! This is Fun... This one Time, At this Nursery Home, There was This Old Man who Thought I was His Son 0_0; And He Kept Asking Me When Almira was coming home for Thanksgiving. . . I'll never forget that! O_O;

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
OHHHHH YEAH.

One time a girl (she was about 12), asked me if I wanted to have secks. The strange thing was, I was downtown with about 3 other people, and she began walking into a back alley, and did the "come on" thing with her finger.

I was just "WTF."

I didn't do it, BTW. 12 is too young IMO.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Lemme think...Aha! Ok, I was at my friend Travis' house and me, my friend Andrew and Joey were staying the night and we were in the basement playing hide and seek in the dark with us and his sister and her friend, I ran up stairs to get my hoody and Travis' mom looked at me and winked and said "Do you want some bubbles?" I was like "O_____o...wtf?" and ran back down stairs.

o_O freaky...

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Another guy ( my friend)

" Do you like flatulence?" (SSSPPPP)

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Oh yeah. . .

My friend Cole asked me "Do you think purple-spotted elephants can pull 1080's on a skateboard while doing a frontflip on a trampoline?".

I punched him in the arm.

BTW, 1500 post. w00t.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
^ o_O

Me: Would you like to Buy something for our school Fundraiser? T_T
Teenage scary looking Girl: away with you, You Pathetic Mortal!
Me: 0__0;; -Slowly backs away from the House-

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Lol. . . there's also. . .

Goth Kid: Why are you so happy?
Me: Because it's fun to be happy.
Goth Kid: Why don't you be more like me?
Me: No thanks. . .
Goth Kid: *shows me scars on his wrists* Come on. It feels great.
Me: F**k off already. . .
Goth Kid: YOU WANNA FIGHT?
Me: -backs away-

That was scary >.<

Cindri

Website
cindri.livejournal.com
Well, this one time at school when I was a freshman, a senior walked up to me and offered to show me around the school. I just thought he was being friendly, so I said "Sure, thanks!"

So he led me behind the auditorium and said "Hurry, take off your clothes. We can do this before first period if we're fast enough." .... At the time, I didn't realize what he meant, so I just kinda tittered until my friend Ash came over dragged me away.

Dx I'm a ditz sometimes.

Devious

The weirdest thing someone has said to me is probably when me and my brother go up right behind someone, get reeeaaaallly close to their ear and say, "Fneah!" right in their ear and make a *sniff* noise then walk away as if nothing happened. He does it to me all the time and it freaks me out haha.

Tsuki-chan

&#12388;&#12365;&#12371;
Awards
Me: Hi Victoria!
Victoria: Hi Tsuki, hi Taylor!
Taylor: Hi Tsuki & Victoria!
Me: Hi Taylor, hi Abi!
Abi: Hi Tsuki, hi Brittany!
Brittany: Hi Abi, hi Tsuki!
Me: Hi Everyone, oh wait hi Katrina!
Katrina: We all live to die...
Me: O_O you ruined it.

Yeah, that's the weirdest( and truest thing) someones has said to me. I still thing about that to this day.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
I was hanging out with friends late at night. I was eating something in my hand. My friend asks
"Are you gonna eat that cookie?"
I lokked at what was in my hand, and replied
"Dude, this is a burrito, what made you think it was a cookie?"
(o.0)

lol.

The weirdest time was when I was at the Library after school doing homework and out of know where, this creepy girl from my class come up and starts saying thing like, "Your nose is too stubby. Your hair is too long. Your hair is to brown. Your too depressed. You don't smile enough. etc..." She instanly left and me and my friend just looked at eachother.

Also, another Time was when me and my friend were hanging out infront of the library and a hude pointy stivk was on the ground infront of us. Some kid with like 3 kids behind him, came up and said if we wanted to fight with the stick. We said no. He left and it was really awkward.

OHHHHH YEAH.

One time a girl (she was about 12), asked me if I wanted to have secks. The strange thing was, I was downtown with about 3 other people, and she began walking into a back alley, and did the "come on" thing with her finger.

I was just "WTF."

I didn't do it, BTW. 12 is too young IMO.
Your profile says your 14 and in other posts I've herd you say you were also 12, plus your sig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back