• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the point..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

umm i made my own gummi ships too. its not tedious at all you just nedd to know what your doing. i made a black one with green accents and called it dusk, then i made a white one with light blue accents and called it dawn. also if you dont want multi colored gummi's use the pretect gummis they all one color and. i hate when you try to put red the egdes are yellow.yeah and both my gummi ship are loaded with guns and laser. actually i have all the upgrades baughten and the game wont let me put any more weapon gummi's on it maxes at like 8 or 10 i think. anyways the enemy ship cant even get within a close range of me. they is just gone off the screen as soon as they come on it. but in about 30 min KH final mix will be done downloading. then i gotta burn it and get a mod chip. i heard theres a gummi ship mini game on final mix im interested in playing

Redneck Rebel

Website
www.myspace.com
I really sort of don't like customizing my gummi ships. I really can't be bothered with it. The only reason that in my saved game my ship is customized is because a friend came over who had the same game and did it for me. I just sat by and watched. He kept calling me lazy and what not. I find customizing gummi ships quite boring. I'd rather be fighting a boss or some other thing to waste my time on.

EternalOblivion

If you dont want a multi coloured gummi ship, why not by the pallette?
Keep on the same colour and every gummi block will have the same colour, or most of them.
Me, i just customised the original ship to have 4 Flare Engines, 2 Thunder guns, And 2 Ultima Lasers. I tried to make it look like Bahamut, but it failed. Now it just looks like a normal black plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back