• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the point of becoming a Keyblade Master??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
It'd make sense if all the masters were able to wield two keyblades, Like Riku would be able
to wield two soul eaters, one that respresents light, one darkness, then if they are fused together
they make Way To The Dawn, thats what I always thought of about Way To The Dawn.

Actually it wouldn't

axel95

Awards
It'd make sense if all the masters were able to wield two keyblades, Like Riku would be able
to wield two soul eaters, one that respresents light, one darkness, then if they are fused together
they make Way To The Dawn, thats what I always thought of about Way To The Dawn.
Doesn't weilding two keyblades have something to do with having two hearts inside of you?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Doesn't weilding two keyblades have something to do with having two hearts inside of you?

It seems so. Or at the very least if you have a very strong connection to someone else's heart, a la, Roxas. The only fully formed people we see dual wield are Sora and , questionably, Riku while Mickey and Aqua have/had multiple Keyblades but only ever use one at a time so It's not a master thing.

Awards
I'm going to say it's to know that you have the ability of an expert. Like getting a degree or something. You learn what you need to learn, take the test, and if you pass, the degree is proof of that, right?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Eraqus explains it, the test isn't one of physical strength but of strength of the heart. Terra would have passed if MX had not messed with the darkness in his heart and caused it to show up in the exam. As for why Sora and Riku's exam is very different from Terra and Aqua's exam, well there is a reason for that but its a spoiler, even though its not a huge spoiler, I can't say anything about it here.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
What's the point of becoming a master in any sort of trade?

Pay raise. That is all the MoM is. They go from lousilly paid assistants to the master to getting minimum wage when the get older, and now Riku gets $13 an hour.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Pay raise. That is all the MoM is. They go from lousilly paid assistants to the master to getting minimum wage when the get older, and now Riku gets $13 an hour.
Well, Sora sure didn't get any thanks from Yen Sid, who just sat on his little wizard chair and let Sora do all the work. I mean, he's a super powerful master? Why not help once in a while besides blabbing about what Sora needs to know?
e39.png

...We need that old geezer to do something.
But I guess, like WallFlower said, that the MoM is kind of like a different colored belt/a degree in martial arts. So the test is like a black belt test. If they pass, then they get that shiny new belt (/big title) to show off.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Yes mostly being a master at something shows others that you are capable of doing simple things and is qualified to do things that the same person can not do, but you can. Taking this would not only certify our heros, but it'll bring comfort to the kh world that these guys know what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back