• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the objective of Command Board?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, sorry if this is a dumb question..but I have been playing Birth by Sleep (Japanese) and Birth by Sleep -Final Mix- lately, and there's the Command Board. However I don't speak Japanese. What si the objective of the CB, and what does it ultimately do? I know it gives you higher Arena Levels.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hello, sorry if this is a dumb question..but I have been playing Birth by Sleep (Japanese) and Birth by Sleep -Final Mix- lately, and there's the Command Board. However I don't speak Japanese. What si the objective of the CB, and what does it ultimately do? I know it gives you higher Arena Levels.

It's a minigame you can play to acquire powerful commands and level up ones you already own.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It's also a fun little way to pass the time, really the only KH minigame I've ever played that didn't want to make me break the system lmao

Also I think some commands/abilities/summons are only available through the command board, such as Ragnarok and Pete

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Also, you need to get a certain amount of points before you can win. The Command Board is also for completing the Journal and the Mirage Arena.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It's a bit tedious if you're trying to 100% the game.

The objective is to acquire the set level of command points *and* be the first player back to start.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's really not that hard and I personally found it to be really fun. There is something really fulfilling about stealing all of Cinderella's CP.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The 100 Acre Wood and Neverland boards can/will drive you mad though. Tigger and Peter Pan get pretty lucky with those multi-dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back