• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the most physically awesome thing you can do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Desert Jesus

I can masturbate like a smurfin' god.

And...

I have exceptional soccer skills, dunk on a 9 foot rim... Hmm, I'm good at a lot of sports, but I am twice as good in soccer. I am one of those "jack-of-all-trades, master of none" type guys. xD

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
I got you both beat, I can shuffle a deck with one hand.

I can also do a flagpole. Kinda hard to describe, but you are basically holding yourself with arms straight directly horizontal of a flagpole.

I am now jealous. You can flagpole. I've always wanted to that. It's one of the best mime tricks ever. Do the wind blowing act and then grab the pole.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I am able to fight rapidly, midair and on ground. I can bend my thumb back and touch my palm, I can bend my finger sideways, put my eyeballs in the back of my head, make myself into a human basket....shaw.

Thespis

I can squeeze through the chained doors at my school and fit myself in between the gap in the lockers. Being skinny rocks. XP

I can also play clean paradiddlediddles at 200 BPM while moving, and a clean tripilet roll at around 185 while moving.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
If I get very warm, I can put both legs behind my head. (Very talented in various bends, Yoga FTW.)

Am actually 10 times stronger than my thin ropey arms seem to tell people. (I've had a few cases where I accidentally put a hole or two in my wall. : 3) In fact, my general body is stronger than it's skinny little self says. Dynamic tension and chi control, FTW.

Though I can't run for great periods of time (Still practicing my endurance) I can sprint so fast my legs blur and I can get in a little over a quarter of a mile in less than 30 seconds.

I can twist my foot to a 180 degree.

I can walk on my kness in lotus pose (Look it up. : D)

I can jump 7'2" or longer standing. (Don't know how far I can with a head start run)

...That's all I can think of at the moment.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Enchanted Rose said:
Oh, I can also fit in boxes and some fridges.

I have to bend a lot to do that. I'm too damn tall. : /

...Did I mention I can do all of that and have scoliosis? I forgot about that for a second. xD Not a major curve, somewhere around 10 degrees (According to my last X-ray, which was a month or two ago.) Used to be 22 degrees... Anyways....

I could probably backflip and such, if I wasn't afraid of hurting myself, so I'll say I bring myself back up on my feet from being on my back. (I'm still learning the 'karate' push/kick up, but I can spin my legs around and use that momentum to get myself up.)

Phenomenon X

I can backfip, if I'm on a trompoline, or over a large body of water, from a certain amount of height. It looks kinda cool.

Henskie

I'm Batman
I can drink 3 cups of spoiled chocolate milk and not throw up does that count??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back