• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the most bizarre dream you’ve ever had?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
just thought I’d leave this little thread here so people can record their craziest dreams for others to comment on. Starting with me, I had a dream where I shoved the moon down the throat of the hydra from Disney’s Hercules after running on the wind and jumping off stars to get to it just last night

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I've had a few fever dreams, whether it was due to a lack of sleep, sickness, inebriation etc.

One of my favourite was being Jesus for a day at my elementary school and controlling people. Because that's what Jesus was known for, right? Control of the masses?

I also had a dream not that long ago that inspired me to make another new story (add that to the pile of unfinished ones) which involved: People in a Gantz like situation, numerous monsters, magic, space-travel, and a completely acid-trip terrain to take place on.

Back