• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the explanation for Org. 13 and their elemental powers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
MX still had the keyblade after he took Terra's body. I think he lost it when he lost his memories. And Only Aqua knows about the Chamber of Sleep, unless MX is extremely cunning and it was his plan all along for the Chamber of Sleep to be made.

What? lol
You mean Chamber of Awakening right?
The Chamber of Sleep is made by Xemnas, and Aqua's armor was inside include her keyblade.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
xD
By the way,what keyblade does Xehanort had?
Master Eraqus keyblade is with Aqua.
Terra's keyblade is with LS.
MX keyblade is dissappear after he stab himself.
Is it possible he use Aqua's keyblade which in Chamber of Sleep? xD
Most likely MX's. It may have disappeared, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was unavailable at all.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Woops, I got mixed up. What I'm really curious about though is this mysterious "2nd Voice" that was heard speaking back to Xemnas in the Chamber of Sleep. Could it be a sentiment of Aqua? Or perhaps a sentiment of Eraqus? I guess that would be a subject for another thread.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Woops, I got mixed up. What I'm really curious about though is this mysterious "2nd Voice" that was heard speaking back to Xemnas in the Chamber of Sleep. Could it be a sentiment of Aqua? Or perhaps a sentiment of Eraqus? I guess that would be a subject for another thread.

Possibly could be Terra speaking out. Xemnas seems to have more of a connection to Terra than Ansem SOD did

Crystal

Silver Member

I heard there is someone who said that is Aqua's sentiment but in fact she is in RoD, maybe she put some thoughts in her armor?
We don't know who speaks to Xemnas because Xigbar never mention the voice is a man or woman.

Stars

リク
I heard there is someone who said that is Aqua's sentiment but in fact she is in RoD, maybe she put some thoughts in her armor?
We don't know who speaks to Xemnas because Xigbar never mention the voice is a man or woman.

Possible..She may put her thoughts on her armor to let Terra know something..like the Caslte Oblivion and Room of Awakening though I believed Xemnas may be get it from Eraqus memories too..

Crystal

Silver Member
Possible..She may put her thoughts on her armor to let Terra know something..like the Caslte Oblivion and Room of Awakening though I believed Xemnas may be get it from Eraqus memories too..

Could it be she actually telling Terra that Ven is now safe?

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, it was said in Final Episode. So.. the orgXIII member are not able to find the room.. and to find the room..you can first find Aqua.. lol xD

I think none of the orgXIII member knew Aqua is the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back