• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the Cavern of Remembrance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I saw a video of these caverns and i have never seen them nor have i ever heard of them being in this game someone explain wat they are please

T

tazztig

The COR is a secret place that the organization study. It's also like a cave that have secret doors, a place that they kept secret from AtW. They also made finishing touches after AtW was gone. Just like garden of Alemblage Data matches....

Lexeon

It's a place you go through to get to the Organization XIII Data Rematches. You have to have certain abilities, and be at a good level to make it through completely.

T

tazztig

It's a place you go through to get to the Organization XIII Data Rematches. You have to have certain abilities, and be at a good level to make it through completely.

What is it he asked. What was the purpose for the Carven of Remembrances. Not Garden of Aslemblage where the data matches are.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
you unlcokc the cave after you defeat Dymex for the last time. then you can fight any org memebr from Castle Oblivion, and once you kill the others, they appear in the cave, they are like 3 times harder to kill, i think. this is what i think, im not sure if im right, since i don't have the game.

Lexeon

you unlcokc the cave after you defeat Dymex for the last time. then you can fight any org memebr from Castle Oblivion, and once you kill the others, they appear in the cave, they are like 3 times harder to kill, i think. this is what i think, im not sure if im right, since i don't have the game.

The Cavern actually opens before the fight with Demyx. And with the Org. Members. They can cause a lot of damage in the data rematches...probably more than normal.

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
well the cave is what leads up to the doors where you can fight the data of the organization members but evrybody is saying that they r hard all the videos we have seen have been on critcal mode so of course there going to b if KHII:FM+ comes out in america den i know im not tryin critcal first it would be noraml proud den critcal so i noe wat im up[ against rite

Lexeon

I started on Proud Mode. It was tough through the game because you would take more damage than you would on Normal probably. Data Demyx is annoying with the water clones. You need to keep using ethers and getting your Drive Bar up so you can use Wisdom Form (That form helps the most).

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I saw a video of these caverns and i have never seen them nor have i ever heard of them being in this game someone explain wat they are please

It's a secret area that has more difficult Heartless and Nobodies inside and if you manage to get to the end, you can fight the Org XIII data battles which are SUPER hard. It opens sometime during a visit to Hollow Bastion.

C

Colours

It's a secret area that has more difficult Heartless and Nobodies inside and if you manage to get to the end, you can fight the Org XIII data battles which are SUPER hard. It opens sometime during a visit to Hollow Bastion.

I agree with that. lawl

_________

A

Audo

I believe the Cavern of Remembrance is supposed to be where Xehanort had confined the people who had lost their hearts during his experiments. When he went back to check on them, he was met with Heartless, and thus the birth of Heartless.

I mean, I believe that is what the CoR is supposed to be, from a story perspective.

A

Azrael

Cave of Rememberance may also have been used by Xemnas and the Organization to train and stay in top fighting form

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Riku Sama is right! Though if you wanna know what its there for its basically equal to a dungeon. It's a long area without a save poit that is actually quite hard to complete depending upon your level of skill. You need all of your drive forme maxed and all of your drive abilities equiped. It's very cool! It's a FM+ exclusive though. At the very end you come to the garden of assemblage. Here you can fight all of the ORGXIII members as long as you've defeated the absent sillouhettes. Be careful they are HARD, especially Axel, he constantly sucks your life away.

Yeah, they were just for fun. Seeing that Nomura wanted us to fight CoM characters, so he decided to throw all th org13 members in.

And we thank him for that. It gave a whole new aspect of challenge to the game.

MrFreshPrince

Its like a long dungeon. At the end your in a white room. In that white room the you fight a lot of nobodies in three sections of the room.
Once you defeat it. You go in the final room and fight the Org 13 datas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back