• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the best spoiler fore birth by sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I hate that everything got retconned, but I'd wager it be Vanitas laughing. Come to find out, he has Sora's face.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Probably the stuff about Vanitas looking like Sora, the whole Xehanort thing wasn't too surprising, it was kinda expected.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah, like BBS was so predictable, everyone guessed somethign right from it.

YUPPP

Nothing really. I liked it and all, but there was nothing that made me say, "Holy shit I didn't expect that!" Because people on here guessed basically everything that happened to Terra and Xehanort. I believe Grass was the one who guessed what Van looked like.

But if I had to pick a scene it'd be the whole Last Chapter.

Aquaman OS

Most people expected Vanitas's face to look like it did once we heard his voice.

The biggest thing that surprised me was basically all of Aqua's personality and story, since I was expecting her to be a relatively unimportant Kairi rip off and get killed off during the story. I was rather surprised at her basically being the defacto main character of the story and set up to be important later on in Sora's story.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Most people expected Vanitas's face to look like it did once we heard his voice.

The biggest thing that surprised me was basically all of Aqua's personality and story, since I was expecting her to be a relatively unimportant Kairi rip off and get killed off during the story. I was rather surprised at her basically being the defacto main character of the story and set up to be important later on in Sora's story.

Same here

My favorite spoiler is Aqua's entire story, a lot of the people on the forums (including me) thought she was going to die.

Other than that, I would have to say Vanitas...he was the highlight of BBS (for me)

relentlessheart1

Sora Vanitas face.,...... Aqua is not a mary sue....Terra is Xehanort...wait no surprise bout that... Scrooge McDuck has a future in icecream.... Don and Goof can summon weapons..... Zack's waistline is smaller than Aqua..LOL

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Last Episode sure surprised me.

Peeper

Spoilers...in a Kingdom Hearts game....WTFITSIDEFK!? You mean to tell me that you can't foretell the events in an upcoming game, based on the previews, Nomura's habit of blowing his own horn, and his habit of being predictable by constantly reusing similar and often cliche ideas?

Psycho Sora clone...best thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back