• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the best PSP to buy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwinterj

I am looking to buy a PSP but there are so many versions that I have no clue what one to get.
I am on a budget so don't want PSP Go at all. The main thing I wnat it for of course is the games as I have a PS3, 360 and a PC that can do things like skype and stuff.

I don't use a microphone much when playing online either so I thin PSP 3000 is a no for me. Unless there is a big diffrence in the way the screen displays the games?

At the moment I am leaning to the first PSP as it is cheep and does everything I want it to. Any help would be great.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
PSP 3000 is the best to get, unless you like downloading your games since the PSP Go doesn't function with UMD's. I'm gonna get the PSP Go anyway since it's badass. It's probably easier to hack to, since it has a built in 16 gb memory storage.

wwinterj

Why is PSP 3000 the best to get?What is the difference other then the price?
I don't use microphones online and have no reason for a video out feature to play on my TV as that is not what portable consoles are for. Besides I own 360 and PS3 for watching films at home. Is there something I am missing on why PSP 3000 is the best to get?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
PSP 3000 is what the PSP 1000 what the PS2 Slim was to the Fat PS2, basically. I advice nevertheless for you to get at least a 2000 if you cannot afford a 3000. Energy last longer, better screen, some issue fixed, and so on.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Why is PSP 3000 the best to get?What is the difference other then the price?
I don't use microphones online and have no reason for a video out feature to play on my TV as that is not what portable consoles are for. Besides I own 360 and PS3 for watching films at home. Is there something I am missing on why PSP 3000 is the best to get?

The 3000 is not the best because everyone has their own opinion about it and it has some problems so in a way none of the versions are close to being the best because of their flaws. The difference between the 3000 and the other versions is:

-Built in Mic.
-A supposed better screen.
-The PSP thats up to date.
-And other little details.

Thats all I know thats different and there is pretty much nothing else I guess but it does have a interlacing problems or something that messes up the screen and you will see scan lines everytime you use it. Its a problem to some people and not to others and thats keeping me from getting a 3000. I hope that helped.

J

jgtufballssss

I think this new 3000 series psp is very nice, my wife and I each have our own. We spend a lot of time playing games and enjoy every minute of it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
PSP 2000 series. er 2001.
it's not big and heavy like the 1000 series[fat]. the 2000 series is like the slim version, the only good improvement in the psp really.
3000 is a waste of money. i heard the screen is better/brighter and all that, but it isn't worth it for the price. just go with the 2000.

Radon

mofo
I'm unsure if you can even get the 1000 or 2000 in stores anymore but still I advise you get one of them or the 3000. The PSP:Go can only download games and lacks a UMD drive so you cannot buy your games from a local store. This means that you miss out on sales, bargains etc. so to be honest the thousands are the ones you should get.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
and plus, if you plan on downloading games with a PSP Go! you better have wi-fi, and not every place has that.

well, if you don't have a psp, then just get the 3000. it's pretty much the same as the 2000 except for slightly more pixels and all that. and it has the microphone, but the only thing you would need that for is for skype, and that's if you even use skype.

it depends on your needs also. the psp 2000 is cheaper, so maybe your looking for something that won't cost much?
the psp 3000 is expensive and the only additional thing that is like noticeable is the mic, and even so, when will you ever use that?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
and plus, if you plan on downloading games with a PSP Go! you better have wi-fi, and not every place has that.

well, if you don't have a psp, then just get the 3000. it's pretty much the same as the 2000 except for slightly more pixels and all that. and it has the microphone, but the only thing you would need that for is for skype, and that's if you even use skype.

The 3000s have double pixel response time so it stops blurring.

I suggest you get a psp 3000. Its hacked its got a better screen and its small. 2000s are alright if you wont get enough money for a 3000 but if you only have to wait a little bit extra for more money then I say go with the 3000. They arnt that much more expensive.

Knight3Roxas

Website
www.angelfire.com
PSP3000's have built in 16 GB Memory Storage!? I wish I would have waited instead of getting my slim 2001... Waah... Well, at least I can still WORK WITH FF8...

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
PSP3000's have built in 16 GB Memory Storage!? I wish I would have waited instead of getting my slim 2001... Waah... Well, at least I can still WORK WITH FF8...

Actually thats the PSP GO but they sell 16GB Memory Sticks.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Actually thats the PSP GO but they sell 16GB Memory Sticks.

Yeah, get the PSP Go if you don't mind downloading games. But if you do, get the PSP 3000. Keep in mind that the PSP Go is easier to hack since it has built in memory. That way, you could just torrent your games and not have to worry about setting up a PS Store credit card account.

Awards
the one that sony makes is pretty good

i wouldn't get a microsoft psp i heard they suck

final Glith

wow sunofdiamonds, I'm sure he/she is really thank full for that peace of deep insite.
any moron knows it has to work, it's about which gives the best performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back