• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is that?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what is that thing?

• motorcycle

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • nobody thing

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • sent by EUM

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • other

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • heartless?

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I heard it was some kind of dragon! If I know you are talking about!

Apollo

Silver Member
motorcycle that would be cool if that is how you got to diffrent worlds on that! I can't see Terra in a gummie ship!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Terra does not have a motorcycle. He has a keyblade, which he can change the shape of. I get what you're saying though...I don't think he's standing on it(his keyblade)...

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I think it would be a ship, why it disappeared we don't know.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Let's try to think of the more obvious... I'm sure what ever that thing is, it was created by the UEM and sent to kill the knights... For all we know, Ven and Aqua might have to have fought one too... Whatever it is, it's pretty safe to assume that it was sent there to attack them and probablly was sent by the UEM...

Apollo

Silver Member
Let's try to think of the more obvious... I'm sure what ever that thing is, it was created by the UEM and sent to kill the knights... For all we know, Ven and Aqua might have to have fought one too... Whatever it is, it's pretty safe to assume that it was sent there to attack them and probablly was sent by the UEM...

I like this idea a lot more!!!! good idea!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Yeah, that makes sense. Probably didn't want to get his hands dirty unless it was absolutely necessary.

I think it's like a carcass of a nobody

I think so too.You can see the pointed ends of the nobody symbol for a moment...

FaytHarkwind

it could just b a wondering monster that Terra (on his travels to the keyblade graveyard (as i call it coz i don't know wat it's called)to meet the others(not to go on a picnic of course)but we all know wat happens next) crosses paths with.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Probably its the third thing:

Heartless=Enemy #1
????=Enemy#2
Nobody=Enemy#3

But I could be wrong.

V

V.A.T.13

Most likely, it was a nobody monster...

But now, it dosn't matter cause the vid is concept. Nyoro~n

[√]Genuflect
T'was a Monster that's guarding the keyblades.

Ven,Aqua adn Terra took it w/out permission.

Sexy Angel
It looks like a scorpian, not a dragon... well thats my opinion =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back