• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is kh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

asiarules

Bronze Member
Since so many pople have played the game i think to many ideas have been tosss in.I want to see how dif people explain the world of kh and the story line.BY doing this i believe i am saving a memory to A PRECIOUS GAME.So just give ur recollection of the story and characters as u see fit.I am at the point wherei think the true meaning of the game was lost in all the rush and madness frgetting it all for a sequal.Now all i see are people who hav lost all sight of the game nd i hope this thread shows me we havnt.

Last edited:

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well...This is gonna be without any KHII related things...Because I don't know what's going to happen in the game...

The worlds of KH is separated by invicible walls. I believe that all of those worlds once were bound together as one great world, were people lived and were happy. They were blessed with a great Light, wich made them happy...and they loved it. But then they began to fight over the Light, because people didn't wanna share it with eachother, and thats how Darkness came to be.
In order to secure the world....The Light split the great world up into many small worlds, and inviceble walls were build by the Light to seperate the worlds...That was the only way for people to live in peace and not have wars against eachother. It became the World Order, wich couldn't be broken. And if it did...The worlds would once again be overrun by Darkness, and the Darkness had a great impact on the worlds duing the time of the wars...It too had secured it's own way, so the worlds could once again fall into Darkness. In every world, the Darkness had made a door, wich lead into the heart of the world, were darkness ruled. The door could only be opened by a person wich used the Darkness..Even if he didn't knew he did. All the doors lead to the very same place, were all the worlds hearts were. Kingdom Hearts. But the Light saw this coming, so it made sure that darkness wouldn't be the only ruler in Kingdom Hearts, so it made a little piece of the Light shine in there behind the Darkness. But to be sure, The Light made Keyholes in the doors. It also made a very special Key called the Keyblade. If the Darkness in peoples hearts should ever come again and open those doors, then the Light would choose a very special person to counter the Darkness. That person would recieve the Keyblade, and become the Knight of Light. He had to go to as many worlds as he could and lock the Keyholes wich is hidden in every world. The Darkness also created a Keyblade, The Keyblade of Darkness.
Because Kingdom Hearts both contained Darkness and Light, then both keyblades were needed to close the Door to Kingdom Hearts.
One could only hope, that the Light would choose a good person with a strong heart to wield it's Keyblade, and that the Darkness would choose wrong, and have a person with a good heart to wield the Keyblade of Darkness...

Well....That's how I see it...

Last edited:

Masterx1220

good summary TSora

For the people that played kingdom hearts you should not be confused I even get it. Peace out

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
kh to me was about... I might sound ansem/storyline so my bad in advance

The light that exist within every heart and yet darkness lies within as well. They say the closer you get to the light the greater your darkness becomes. But dont fear you have the greatest weapon of all. You ask what that may be, that is for you to ponder. Keep in mind no matter how black the darkness within, there is always even the smallest glimmer of light within the deepest of darkness. Those who loose sight of the light are demons of the dark and loose their hearts to the darkness, and heartless are born. There is said to be a powerfull weapon to seal away the darkness, that was known as the keyblade, whom ever weilds such a mighty weapon had the power to both save and destroy worlds with its great power. Its purpose lies the power to seal the darkness within the worlds. The heart of all Worlds known as Kingdom Hearts appears as a symbol of light within the darkness but in it lie the very darkness born within every heart. With this at hand the keyblade master whom we all know had to seal the door to darkness at the cost of sacrificing his dear friend and the king. with that done The door to darkness had been sealed and the light began to return with a most exuberant glow, that broke the connections on all the worlds.

odie4lsu20

w00t YESS!! i totally get it now!!

go mee

keybladewarsfanficpic.jpg

S

Shadow Soldier

*cough*retards*cough*

He wants to know what everyone thinks Kh is... jeez.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
if you dont know what km is try playing it your self its good

This is a reaaaalllllyyyy old topic from 2006. I don't think it's relevant anymore, lol. Please, try to refrain from bumping topics that are more than three months old. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back